My woman says i fuck her but dont make love to her

I don't give a fuck..when I have sex with my girl I want to get the job done correctly shit if one day she dumps me I know she ain't gonna say I was bad in bed lol..

with women its more then just using your tongue or what you do in bed. Girls like compliments, massages, flowers, yada yada. They dont want to just hop in bed go at it and then fall asleep.

Always aim to please them first, try lots of things. THEN, if I'm keen to go a second or third round, that's when I get the, "Are you fucking me like you're jacking off?" IN OUT IN OUT!

Holy fuck. I can't believe I watched the whole thing....twice. That is a big asshole. The doc takes a minute to get one finger in my ass.

My girlfriend doesn't like oral sex or kissing and sweet loving. She wants me to fuck her brains out and pound her pussy as deep and as hard as I can. Rather the exception. :)

be a gent from time to time bro, romance that shit up, candles, cuddle, light kissing all of that kinda stuff and try and keep sex outta your mind. its hard to do but worth it IMO, coz after some time she will do whatever you want her to. :D

bro im new to gear but im a master when it comes to pussy either your not hitting it the right way or its not a bedroom problem your fucking up elsewhere get your game up

This right here. If u make a woman cum hard every time u have sex, she really is not going to care one vit how you fuck her. There is something else amiss here. Now u can try and figure it out or if shes just one of the bunch just keep course till she leaves. I am a beliver that when u find the one you will jump through hoops of fire to make her happy.

Back