My woman says i fuck her but dont make love to her

desibaba

I mean i do kiss her and stuff during the act but we have been together for well over a year. Any advice from the girls here?

bro im new to gear but im a master when it comes to pussy either your not hitting it the right way or its not a bedroom problem your fucking up elsewhere get your game up

There is a lot more to it. Passion must be in the equation for a woman to really reach a heightened level of arousal and what they consider love making. We as men are simply wired differently from females, nothing that simple communication can not solve. Listen to what she is asking for during intimacy!

If you listen and take her to the next level the reward will be 10 fold for you!

I mean i do kiss her and stuff during the act but we have been together for well over a year. Any advice from the girls here?

HA! I say she's lucky! I just like to f***, my guy likes to "make love" he's so sentimental and sweet for such a big BBdr.

"making love" is just a little more on the soft side and not the fast fucking and weird positions. So start it gentle and caress her face, kiss her body softly...you know kinda like the crap in the movies! ;) good luck!

:bash:
There is a lot more to it. Passion must be in the equation for a woman to really reach a heightened level of arousal and what they consider love making. We as men are simply wired differently from females, nothing that simple communication can not solve. Listen to what she is asking for during intimacy!

If you listen and take her to the next level the reward will be 10 fold for you!

X2 you experts at love is trying to end his relationship.
Lol, making love is Fucking but with passion in it. She wants that romance scene with some candles, you creeping up on her, rubbing her shoulders softly, kissing her ear whispering sweet things in it, get into some gentle foreplay. Kissing her from her neck down and telling her how sweet she taste and how good she smells. And to top it off instead of fucking her brains outs, do it slowly and make she your strokes are deep and in a rhythm. I'm not gonna get in depth with this shit, but... Those chick that are into to that:blue: and you do it good tend to want it more. Be careful and Mack her to death

Last edited:
Hips thrusting speed etc is not what distinguishes regular sex from love making. Love making is an art form, it can be animalistic or slow and lame ;)

Love making is really just the connection between the man and woman. The level of connection. I guess we all define things differently

and in some cases between man and man for PhatBastard in case he is reading this ;)

Love making is really just the connection between the man and woman. The level of connection. I guess we all define things differently

BAM! Exactly. It's not what you do or how you do it, it's how you make her feel emotionally, the connection between the two of you. It's the compliments throughout the day, not just the ones 5 minutes before you try to nail her. It's the little touches on her arm. It's picking up your clothes, taking out the garbage and doing dishes WITHOUT being asked to do so.

BAM! Exactly. It's not what you do or how you do it, it's how you make her feel emotionally, the connection between the two of you. It's the compliments throughout the day, not just the ones 5 minutes before you try to nail her. It's the little touches on her arm. It's picking up your clothes, taking out the garbage and doing dishes WITHOUT being asked to do so.

That's just being a nice person. You perform the art of loving making in whatever environment you premeditated to be suitable for your mate and yourself, which can make for a stronger bonding through... Fuck this shit just fuck her on some rose pedal playing Elton john in the background lol.

Last edited:
Hips thrusting speed etc is not what distinguishes regular sex from love making. Love making is an art form, it can be animalistic or slow and lame ;)

and in some cases between man and man for PhatBastard in case he is reading this ;)

lol poor phatbastard

That's just being a nice person. You perform the art of loving making in whatever environment you premeditated to be suitable for your mate and yourself, which can make for a stronger bonding through... Fuck this shit just fuck her on some rose pedal playing Elton john in the background lol.

LOL Elton John!

I know it's just being a nice person but for women what you do OUTSIDE the bedroom affects what you do INSIDE the bedroom. OK, and I guess you gotta bring it in bed too. LOL!:biggthump

Ask her why she thinks the way she chooses.

Then with whatever response is give, then ask her what is it i am doing that is making it feel like its just about Fucking and not intimacy.

IMO- Try sensual massages, lite touches, little nibbles, make her feel like she is the most. Beautiful person in the world. We can sense when you are just wanting to F*** or if your main goal is to pleasure her and do what's needed for to hit our climax, it's in the looks given, the way we are kissed, the little words exchanged during the Act that separates love making from F***ing. Set the mood properly...

And the cuddling... Before and after, with more gentle kisses. Pay attention to her body before, during, and after the act. Try to connect with her on a different level and not just with your "Lil friend"

Last edited:
It's the position. If she wants love... Missionary. Kissing, playing with the hair, kissing/sucking on the neck. Pretty much only possible in missionary unless you want to crack open the sex book.

Don't jump straight into sex either. Kiss her up and down her body then play with the pussy a bit then work your way back up when she's ready to go. Then hit missionary.

So if you play with the pussy and also hit it missionary you knock out the "I care for your satisfaction and I love you shit in Missionary."

Hope I helped. I may have limited experience but what I know has kept my relationships alive.

Back