Nandrolone RX nowhere to fill

Primate

Hey all new to the board hopefully this is not breaking any rules. I am on TRT and my doc has lowered my test and added deca. The issue I am running into is lack of options to purchase. They are charging me $200 for 10ml of 200. The gray world it is around $******. Is there any legal places to purchase deca with an Rx or do I have to take my chances on the basement stuff if I want savings.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have to fill it at a pharmacy. Try using GoodRX.com. I use them to get a discount on my test cyp. Also shop around for different pharmacies. Not all of them have the same price. It is often cheaper to pay without going through your insurance too.

I thought pharma deca was discontinued

can still be obtained through a compounding pharmacy that makes their own .. as well as anti aging clinics that use compounding pharmacies to fill there patients scripts (as far as I'm aware)

No need for Deca now that there is peptides, you get permanent effect from the peptides without the side effect.

Its a no brainer.

No need for Deca now that there is peptides, you get permanent effect from the peptides without the side effect.

Its a no brainer.

aren't peptides 'grey market' , and can't be legally prescribed , like deca can ? deca is FDA approved , not sure any of the peptides like cjc, tb500 etc. have been approved at all , and are still 'research chems' .. idk ??

I know that a guy died during human testing trials of cjc-1295, that immediately put an end to the human testing trials of it and that company went bankrupt. can't see that getting FDA approval any time soon because of that.

Last edited:
No peptides are not "grey" market. It is also perfectly legal to prescribe them.

Yes if you get them without a prescription that may be grey or whatever you want to call it. All of our medications come from state licensed pharmacy.

Looks like you are right. I didn't know about that. That's too bad. Here is a story with background in why Watson dropped it.

The Bay Area Reporter Online | AIDS activists upset by dropped wasting drug

So if these FDA approved ingredients and big pharma can't get a hold of these ingredients... Then what are we getting from other "sources"?

It's like if a kingpin can't sell legit coke, then what are street dudes selling that they label as "coke?" Get it?
Well whatever, no one ever expects to get pure pharma grade stuff from underground lol

can still be obtained through a compounding pharmacy that makes their own .. as well as anti aging clinics that use compounding pharmacies to fill there patients scripts (as far as I'm aware)

Yes and these compound pharmacies are charging a $$$$$$$ compared to black market. There are a billion sources for black market at much more reasonable prices but why gamble my health on how clean the dudes basement was that made the black market stuff when I have a legal prescription. Surely there is a say/legitimate way to get this filled at a reasonable price. Any suggestions would be great!

So if these FDA approved ingredients and big pharma can't get a hold of these ingredients... Then what are we getting from other "sources"?

It's like if a kingpin can't sell legit coke, then what are street dudes selling that they label as "coke?" Get it?
Well whatever, no one ever expects to get pure pharma grade stuff from underground lol

It's a supplier, and the article is 9 years old. I wouldn't be surprised if the FDA doesn't approve another supplier though, as it's much better money to let folks get very sick, and rape their bank accounts under the threat of death.

Hmmmm...

View attachment 564861

Seem/GHRP6/GHRP2

6 has been noted to reduce inflammation in clinical setting.

I personally like IPAM combo better it does the same thing just not as much literature on it. It does not make you hungry like GHRP6

Seem/Ipamorelin/GHRP2

Next I am adding LR3 to my IPAM to increase biological activity of IGF. Thats why we stimulate GH so it can go through pancreas and turn into to IGF. So should get a nice synergistic effect there.

Hope this helps.

Its a no brainer.

Forgive my ignorance, but how are peptides a viable substitute for Deca?

Deca doesn't have to be injected 1-3x a day, increases synovial fluid, and has the added benefit of being pretty anabolic. If the goal is tendon/ligament repair then peptides might be a better option assuming they have a substantial effect on IGF. But for those who don't want to pin multiple times a day and are looking for muscle building properties deca seems to be a much better option. But I am by no means an expert so id love to hear more about why you prefer peptides and the results you are seeing with clients.

Deca just forces water in to the joints, it actually damages them.....so when you discontinue deca you are worse off than you started.

It is also extremely suppressive to the HPTA, and thats half the battle to a successful long term program is offsetting suppression.

Yea you have to poke yourself twice a day 5 days a week but its an insulin needle, and for those that choose our automatic injection pen then its even easier.

These are not suppressive, they are far more synergistic with testosterone than deca will ever be, and they provide real joint health. Reparative health, amongst other things that deca doesn't do like positive reinforcement of immune system, fat loss and cognitive awareness stimulation.

So in truth deca isn't even a comparison, its archaic actually when you look at them.

Hope this helps.

BTW there is no reason to think the peptides would not work, thats like thinking HCG would not stimulate the testes for someone.

Back