Natural Progress From JUN 2009-Current

Warren916

Little chubby i know. But i think i did well for natural.. Im gonna start my first cycle of Test E only at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I think if i got back down to body fat percent of the first pictures id look pretty good.. Thoughts? Suggestions? Bashings? Lol...

Warren916, you have made some good progress. I can see the improvements with the mass you have added. Keep it cranking and get your dieting dialed in and you should see great results with the new cycle. Post up some stats for us like height, weight, bf%, age, lifting experience, etc.

STATS:

25 Years
5'10"
205-209lbs

Picked up first weight at 18, but very inconsistent with workouts until age 23.

Been very very very consistent with working out and consuming the amounts of protein my body needs since 2009.

Iv found, from seeing guys at the gym and talking with people that come and go, that for me the most important thing is consistency.

Holy shit someone who actually did what they were supposed to do. I'm in shock. Nice work kid.

Listen, keep doing exactly what you have been doing when you cycle and you'll see awesome gains. Don't worry about being a little soft. if you wanna cut on a future cycle you can and it will be much easier as you'll have the AAS to help with any catabolism so you don't lose muscle.

Good luck. Keep it simple. You'll hear alot of fucked up extra bullshit on these boards. Keep it simple. have all your gear in hand and go to town.

Im really looking forward to it, everything is in order. When i first started working out at 18-19 i talked to a guy that did steroids. He told me that i should get a very nice base going before i do any cycle, he even said that before i even consider to completely max out my physique first! That would take some time, but i heeded his words on making a base first, and proved to my self i can stay consistent. Im hoping for the best!

Im really looking forward to it, everything is in order. When i first started working out at 18-19 i talked to a guy that did steroids. He told me that i should get a very nice base going before i do any cycle, he even said that before i even consider to completely max out my physique first! That would take some time, but i heeded his words on making a base first, and proved to my self i can stay consistent. Im hoping for the best!

well find that fucker and buy him a beer cuz most guys would've steered you wrong. You 'll see from all the dumb shit newbs post around here.

Believe me, you will be much happier you learned how to build that base without steroids first.

Nows the time for fun. Just keep that same attitude and you'll do fine.

Looking good and you have compliments from RJ - that in itself says your doing something right.

Well done! :)

well find that fucker and buy him a beer cuz most guys would've steered you wrong. You 'll see from all the dumb shit newbs post around here.

Believe me, you will be much happier you learned how to build that base without steroids first.

Nows the time for fun. Just keep that same attitude and you'll do fine.

yeah you don't see that to often...hell, i would like to buy him a beer!

looking good man...definitely made some great gains. and great move on holding off on the steroids...that base of yours is coming along nicely!

yea rj and bignasty said positive things..that says alot....they bashed the hell outta me. haha. but i took it like a champ. you bastards....haha

Back