NCAA preseason poll

E-Swift25

What do think of OK being number one? Personally, I think Miami should be #1. They did lose McGahee, but Frank Gore is arguabl better. I'm a Pitt fan and I'm fucking pumped to see them ranked 11th.

I have to agree about the Canes, although I am biased b/c I am originally from South Florida. Ohio St. is in a bit of trouble w/ Clarett, plus they fucking suck. Oklahoma won't be there b/c i think K-state will beat them this year in the big 12 championship. Watch out for Florida State, they have something to prove this year.

E-Swift25 said:
What do think of OK being number one? Personally, I think Miami should be #1. They did lose McGahee, but Frank Gore is arguabl better. I'm a Pitt fan and I'm fucking pumped to see them ranked 11th.

ANOTHER Pitt fan! Amen, Lord.

I went to Pitt, are you from Pittsburgh?

There's no way Ohio State is gonna repeat, they shouldn't have won it last year. Too many close games.

i cant believe texas tech, last years champions of the great state of texas, where left out.

biased liberal media.

E-Swift25 said:
I went to Pitt, are you from Pittsburgh?

There's no way Ohio State is gonna repeat, they shouldn't have won it last year. Too many close games.

Grew up in Pittsburgh. Like Biggie, a die-hard Steelers fan.

STANG 98 said:
Grew up in Pittsburgh. Like Biggie, a die-hard Steelers fan.

chesty you sound like a candidate for our steroidology fantasy football league????

I think they are right on with Oklahoma starting at #1. They have a very good schedule this year, yet I can't see where any team can beat them. Oklahoma only loses when they let down against really bad teams. I don't think a good team has beaten them in five years.

Oklahoma vs. Miami for the championship. I think it would be fitting for the two most dominant programs to finally match up in the championship.

anyone got a link to the rankings? I am a CU fan, but they have one of the toughest schedules in college football. Then you have teams like Nebraska that play these little bullshit colleges no one has ever heard of! And Nebraska had 8 home games the year before last!

I'd put miami at #1...I know I'm biased, but I think the horns will have a good year. Without Clarett, ohio state will be hard pressed to keep the magic they had last year.

F.B.I. said:
i cant believe texas tech, last years champions of the great state of texas, where left out.

biased liberal media.

LOL thats some funny shit. The Frogs would kill Tech, hell, we should be a lot higher than preseason 25. I know we're better than some of the teams ahead of us simply because of the school name. 2-0, gonna be 3-0 next weekend, 4-0 after that, you get the idea...........

Last edited:
Back