Need a reminder as to why I shouldn't do steroids (19 years old)

Very Simple the use of AAS is to be help you go beyond your natty potential. That means you reach you total natty potential which isn't 19 years old because you have not gotten to your natural potential with your levels of testosterone at that young age. You haven maxed out the level of your natural testosterone.

Other then the health risks do you think you have even gotten anywhere in just 2 damn years. Give it 5-6 more years and you will have mature muscles that might have maxed out and you may need the boost. I really gotta laugh at two years, Ha really.

If you are at stuck at some point then learn how to train to break through and eat enough because that's where your problem lies. Do you think you know how to hit all the groups and all the exercises to put all your secondary muscle in use to help your major muscle you are trying to build. How about all the different heads to that muscle. Shit you do not know a damn thing in two years.

One of the very most important key to BB is the connection of your mind to the muscle you are working. Go back and read some of Arnold's keys to building muscle and it's the mind to the specific muscle you are working on, AND in two years you can't know that. Bet you are benching with your WHOLE body, curling with your whole body. Try singling that muscle out an only lift with it. That's how the connection works.

Grow up, there are no long term short cuts. Steroid help you do what you do yourself with training and food.

well I'd rather see a bodybuilding event then watch synchronized swimming or horse dancing (which are both olympic events , lol ).

the moral of the story OP , bodybuilding is not even an olympic event, and you want to do steroids at 19, come on man , you'll be more famous and have better hopes in synchronized swimming and get that gold medal

Hey Mr. 19 year old, Which do you like more Needles in your ass or PUSSY?
Ha really :dunno: :Pat:

OP you have just heard from some of most experienced guys in BB on here. . Really not the pro's I don't think because in reality to an extent they are some genetic freaks to a degree.

You came here to get advice and it seems to be unanimous throughout the forum. Think about that ! I started at age 30 and look at my profile. Nothing to great but that was 6 years in... and that's all I could do. I owned a gym and trained local top competitors, so what do I know???

So listen to Roush and the others , I'm a has been Ha lol ! but to a degree I been there.

Last edited:
moral of the replies to OPs thread, is that were just looking out for you OP and want to see you achieve your full potential and live a long and happy life.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys. Ultimately I just want to achieve my goals, and its disappointing to hear that I can't do that without steroids. I don't plan on competing, I just have a set goal of what I want to look like

ed4d7e4716481b1461a65541e2ba5002.png

Would you reckon I could do that naturally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know I Googled this this:
What Is A Sport?
We have a huge list of sports which includes some that you may not consider a sport. In order to justify what makes the list, we have to base the inclusion on a clear definition of what makes a sport. Here are some definitions found online:
"An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others" (Google Search)
“a human activity capable of achieving a result requiring physical exertion and/or physical skill, which, by its nature and organization, is competitive and is generally accepted as being a sport.” (Australian Sports Commission, ASC)
"An activity involving physical exertion and skill that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often undertaken competitively" (Free Dictionary online)
Sport Criteria
Based on the above definitions, we have identified these three basic criteria that a sport must have.
A sport is ...
1. a human activity involving physical skill and exertion.
2. governed by a set of rules or customs.
3. undertaken competitively and capable of achieving a result.
What makes the list and what does not
There are many activities that are commonly debated whether they are sports, such as fishing, dancing, cheerleading, golf, equestrian, motorsports, plus many more. Based on the above criteria, are these sports?
The examples of golf and cheerleading easily fit the definition of sports when in the competitive form. Fishing and dancing for most people is a pastime and not a sport, but there are structured competitions with these activities which make it a sport in that form. In the case of equestrian and motorsports, there is physical exertion by the riders, but the horse and car are primarily doing the work. On the other hand, there is plenty of skill involved and it ticks all the other boxes. There will always be activities that are borderline and debateable whether they are sports or not. In that case, maybe the final defining point should be as per the definition by the Australian Sports Commission — it is a sport if it is ... "generally accepted as being a sport".

.. I find that it to be a sport isn't who wins or loses or if you have control of that. Even if like BB it is subjective it IMOP is a sport as defined above. Just because we can't take make point on the score board and we are judged by ten subjective people doesn't mean it isn't a sport. When I was able I would train. I didn't say I was going to workout, which I was, for me I was training.

People would say training for what? Well I was training my body to do the max I could do which meant a strict schedule, a diet, rest and consistently breaking my own plateaus. I was / am training my mind and my body to a strict regiment to keep working on a never ending goal. The marathon no just a workout.
This is just IMOP some people just work out, I train or I use to. AND dammit I will again when I get some of these health problems under control.

Thanks a lot guys. Ultimately I just want to achieve my goals, and its disappointing to hear that I can't do that without steroids. I don't plan on competing, I just have a set goal of what I want to look like

Depends a bit on genetics, but that physique is achievable without AAS IMO.

Anything is achievable.

Last edited:

absolutely attainable natural. man haven't you ever seen pics of mike o'hearn and doug miller ;)

Yes I've seen it. Like I said I've been around and I have seen it. There used to be Natural BB contests and you should see those fvckers however it took them many years. None of them were 19 at least what I knew.
Really don't do it. Think of how you can be if you really learn how to train and eat with your test level now. Then 5 years add AAS. Wow !

That's all I have to say.....hahaa lol I think :laugh:

Gonna stay natural for the time being, at least till I've made it to a point where I can no longer make significant gains naturally. Thanks guys.

good on you mate, push it to the limit with proper training and diet and then when you have done all that you can, hit it! Please keep us posted.

Back