Need help from the Vet's of this site...

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
Always have been able to get some really soild information at 'ology since my first cycle. So, do me a solid just one more time.

I have done due diligence an investigated this big time! Doctors, MRI, CT the whole 9 yards, even found a link to test/prolactin/estrogen that can cause this.

2 words.

ADRENAL ADENOMA

Yeah sucks, I would really love to hear from vet's or mod's or any knowledgeable information. Has anyone experienced this or heard about the cycle connection?

I'm seeing an Endocronologist this week, I'm sure he will give me an earfull. I would love to hear what you guys know.

I don't know why I didn't hit it up here sooner..

Thanks.

Me either, What is it your asking exactly? The searches I tried doing on adrenal andenoma were pretty inconclusive. I was able to learn that it can cause benign tumours which can lead to "mass effect" which is when the tumor begins to press up against other vital organs. And the other side effect was "hyperandronism"? which is when the body creates abnormal amounts of androgen? Give us some more info dude.

Sorry, for not being clear. A benign adrenal adenoma showed up on my MRI, has anyone heard that using gear, especially Test, can cause this condition. And if so any info would be great.

Thanks

Sorry, for not being clear. A benign adrenal adenoma showed up on my MRI, has anyone heard that using gear, especially Test, can cause this condition. And if so any info would be great.

Thanks

I cant answer cause Im not sure. Sorry bud, I wish I could help you. I'll see if I can ask some with better knowledge.

Back