need help I have been on anavar, and noticed hair loss, on hair line and thinning

Woodymartz95

Hey guys I need help I have been on anavar, and noticed hair loss, on hair line and thinning on head, I don't know weather I have triggered telogen eliffium , people say you can't get the hair back from steroid use, but my hair line has started to grow back, I can see hairs filling in the gaps, I've only been off steroids for two and a bit weeks, I'm not sure if the anavar I got sold was dianabol, how long until hormone levels go bAck to normal

Did you post this same question in a different forum? I answered this for somebody in the last week or so.

Look at the molecular structure of DHT, the compound that is hard on your hairline.

View attachment 567090

Now look at the structure of anavar, you'll see it is virtually identical - only difference the oxygen in the C3 spot, and the 17 alpha methyl group that make it orally stable.

View attachment 567091

So no surprise anavar might be hard on some people's hairline, if you are pre-disposed.

How long your hormones will take to return to baseline varies from person to person, did you do or are you planning to do your pct?

Also telogen effluvium is usually a kind of patchy, sporadic hair loss with sudden onset. If your hairline is moving back and/or thinning at the crown then it's probably MPB. Best thing to do is start taking photos to compare in a few months time to see if there is any actual change in your hair line or density.

Did you post this same question in a different forum? I answered this for somebody in the last week or so.

Look at the molecular structure of DHT, the compound that is hard on your hairline.

View attachment 567090

Now look at the structure of anavar, you'll see it is virtually identical - only difference the oxygen in the C3 spot, and the 17 alpha methyl group that make it orally stable.

View attachment 567091

So no surprise anavar might be hard on some people's hairline, if you are pre-disposed.
this sir, is an impressive post. thanks for sharing

Well I was on anavar for about 4 weeks roughly and did pct for one week, my hair is still shedding , I get what you are saying but the answer I'm looking for no one can give me, I want to know will my hair stop shedding or not? My hair has grown back by itself on the hairline in certain parts, but my hair still sheds, I have not used any ******** , except nizoral a few times, but other than that nothing, I want to naturally over come this, I want to know will I contue to lose hair forever or will eventually will it stop ?

use of steorids = hair loss

esp for those who are genetically prone to male pattern baldness

dont want it? dont do steroids! simple!

i just shave my head lol

Still not reading my questio properly !! I know what you are saying ? But I have stopped steroids and won't use them ever again, but I have unfortunately took them for half a cycle and stopped, so can someone please give me some info on what's gonna happen next, will my hair continually fall out from now on? I just want to know whag to do, I've seen regrowth so it's positive sign

Did you say how old you are?

If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness steroids will accelerate that process. If you stop you should stop shedding and may grow some back, but the die is cast and time will catch up with you eventually (assuming you are predisposed).

There are drugs you can take to help, but my opinion is finasteride has sides worse than the benefit.

View attachment 567090

View attachment 567091

damn! you would be a great profesor if you tought this in college. thanks for sharing.

Will my hair carry on to shed though
the cycle will have temporarily sped up the process and your hormone levels balance out after the fact..

but every hair on your head that sheds is hair thats going to shed anyways at some given point. dht is always going to be present.

so you didn't lose "more hair" than you would have without the cycle, you just lost it a little faster..

the shedding should settle down

Thankyou guys for giving me some more insight I wish I could post my pictures to show you my progress! , and yes I'm not bothered about losing my hair when I'm older, but whilst I'm in my 20s I want to keep it , I'm 22 by the way mate sorry for late reply I was shocked people actually replied to this post I thought I was left in the dark

Thankyou guys for giving me some more insight I wish I could post my pictures to show you my progress! , and yes I'm not bothered about losing my hair when I'm older, but whilst I'm in my 20s I want to keep it , I'm 22 by the way mate sorry for late reply I was shocked people actually replied to this post I thought I was left in the dark

why cant you pics of your progress? post pics of your hair.

and your too young to be doing aas.

Back