NEED HELP- INCREASE MY T Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesomeguy

Hey, I just joined this forum right now because I'm trying to get a hold of Todd from IncreaseMyT(or anyone from the company).

I placed a $**** order 2 weeks ago, and it was supposed to be shipped last week. I was supposed to receive tracking info too. But I have not received any response from Todd or their phone system.

I'm worried because my Testosterone is crashing and I feel shitty. I don't know who to contact to make sure it's gonna be sent.

Did the company get shutdown?

Does anyone have another number to contact them by? (Other than the main website #)

Please let me know if you have any info to help me. I paid a lot of money and I don't want to lose it. Plus of course , my T and life is suffering each day my shipment doesn't come.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm worried because my Testosterone is crashing and I feel shitty

Sorry that's happening. Been an IMT client since 2012. Really have not had any issues. I have been fortunate that I never ran out. I did a refill less than a month ago - no problems. Hang in there, I'm sure they will get back to you ASAP. I know that every time Todd takes a single day off, this kind of thing happens. For me, my T levels can be pretty low for a while before I even notice. On the flip side, when I first started it took a few weeks before I started to feel better - even though my levels were plenty high during that whole time. So, just try not to think about it too much (sorry but that's all I got).

I'm having issues right now too.
Hmm. I've sent numerous emails...with only a couple of intermittent responses...like, "Sorry was on vacation" "Order should come any day"
I've been with them for a while now, never had problems like this.

Also having trouble with email responses.

Guys some of you are emailing and calling 3-5 times a day. I am sorry but I do not have time to do that. If you call and email everyday there is a good chance I will not get back to you.

Last edited:
Please be advised your package can take up to two weeks to arrive, normally it only takes a week but sometimes the pharmacies get behind.

Also some guys place their request too early, the pharmacy keeps track of all of this stuff.

If your time is not due yet the pharmacy WILL NOT ship out, and there is nothing you or I or anyone else can do to speed that up.

Last edited:
What about those of us placed an order on 2/9, then don't hear from you again until 3/1 stating that you'll have a tracking number any day. Finally get the tracking number on 3/25, but the order is missing quite a bit of stuff (which is not the first time).

The only reason I'm posting this here is because of how long this has gone on and your lack of response. I still haven't heard back from you on the remainder of my order. I don't call/email you everyday, I did not order too early, or fall into any of the other categories of what you call out above.

This response is a little unnerving. You guys have been so great over the years...but, lately the lack of response is far worse than not receiving order.

- when I receive a response that says, "should be a few days," and it turns into weeks...just tell me an approximate date so I can plan accordingly.

- if the pharmacy is going to hold shipment of some items or it's too early to receive the next shipment...just tell me so I can plan accordingly.

- when I email and don't receive a response within 48-72 hours, I will follow up with another email.

Simple stuff. Not sure if you're just busy or what...but even a "hey got your email on Tuesday, I know it's Friday and I still can't get a ship date, I'll let you know asap" would be great.

The problem is we do not know exactly when the pharmacy is going to ship. Everyones situation is different. Some guys wanted to change what they originally requested and sometimes that can slow things down. Some guys were under 30 and the pharmacy denied them so we had to start all over and get more documentation.

Some guys are new clients and freak out if their package doesn't come within a week. Everyones situation is different so keeping up with it isn't easy.

Once we do everything on our side and give the prescription to the pharmacy we are in the dark just like you. We can follow up on the request but sometimes even we don't get an answer right away.

Also lately the pharmacy has been running slow and there is no excuse for that, and I feel really bad for you guys.

Please just know if you are waiting for something and we have spoke and said we were going to take care of just know that we are following up on it as much or more often than you are making sure the file is up to date just so there are no excuses. At the end of the day it really just boils down to the fact that there are too many rules and regulations on the pharmacies and they can't keep up. So we are constantly using as many pharmacies as we can to keep everything going.

So what happens when the pharmacy gets backed up is we get inundated with call volume we usually do not get, since we are also busier than usual following up on stuff.

At the end of the day no matter how grueling it is we want to get things going smoother like they have been for years and I assure you we have already fixed almost everything.

Unfortunately going forward placing a request for longer periods to save on shipping and doctor fees will not be able to happen as much. This is the only way to solve the problem because the pharmacies are getting so tight on how much they send at a time.

So really sorry for the inconvenience and we can assure you on future requests this will not happen.

Thanks for being patient I am going now to make sure the last couple of guys get sent out!!! Most went last night.

Last edited:
I'm having issues right now too.
Hmm. I've sent numerous emails...with only a couple of intermittent responses...like, "Sorry was on vacation" "Order should come any day"
I've been with them for a while now, never had problems like this.

Have been out of town on the weekends for daughters cheer, not quite vacation I wish! :)

Sounds good, and I'd normally never pipe up on the forum...(believe me, no complaints using you guys otherwise)
but, even generating a canned response from post #10 and sending within a few days would be great.

Have been out of town on the weekends for daughters cheer, not quite vacation I wish!
hah, fun stuff.

Ok this board is not the fucking customer service department. Take your issues directly to the merchants you do business with or you will get bounced. When your coke is flat you don't fucking call ABC.

If you want to air your complaints include your Full NAME and order number.

Last edited:
How dare you attack a precious forum sponsor like that! Of course they are more worried about a sponsor than they are forum members that are getting screwed over. How much money are yall getting from them anyway? Did you think this forum was about people helping people out even when a sponsor is screwing over forum members? Wrong. Take it to the vendor you say? Ha that's a joke when there's no communication at all. Why didn't you jump on the guy in the other thread about low t network? They must not be a sponsor or not a very big one.

I've been waiting five and a half weeks now and the last reply I got was on 4/19. I send one email a week so don't give me that bullshit about multiple emails every day. Initially on 4/6 he said It'll take about two weeks and ship overnight. The last reply on 4/19 was you're in the next group. Right. It appears that they'll talk to you and reply quickly before they get your money but after that you're pretty much screwed. With the lack of communication I'd dare say you won't get any doctor consultation either if there even is a "team" of doctors like they say on their site. IMT has gotten their first and last money from me and I'll let it be known on the other boards what kind of company this is. This is just a chicken shit way to treat a customer who has given you money for a product. Might contact the BBB and whoever else I can think of and give my lawyer a call to see what can be done to get a refund or get my stuff.

Now go ahead and delete this post and ban me so nobody knows about your precious sponsor dropping the ball and giving a big middle finger to their customers after they get their money.

Shade tree they screwed me over also. what you need to do is call (Andro medical group) and tell them whats going on and you want a refund there number is 1-866-445-1015 hit option 2 for billing dept.That is what I had to do. And if you want to get with a real company with 5 star customer service call Adam over at New Era Hrt Group I had my protocol at my front door in 8 days fed ex with tracking. I am super happy with them you couldn't ask for more. New Era will answer emails and Adam gave me his cell phone and when you text him he gets right back to ya. I tried to Private message you when I seen your comment in the Low T Network post but it would not go through. Maybe because I haven't posted enough yet. So that is what I would do if I was you. Also I am not advertising for New Era just commenting that they took care of me in a timely professional manner unlike Increase My T, good luck bro and post back.

Also I would like to add that the 8 days it took( New Era Hrt Group ) That was start to finish. bloodwork,physical,and my protocol to my front door wich came overnight fed ex with tracking.

Did you actually get a refund? This might be the route I take because I'm done with this BS. I have no time for somebody that doesn't have time for there customers. Is there actual doctors you can consult with at New Era? I'll check them out. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back