need help picking some new Protien....

hardbody04

all right i curently use ON 100% whey choclolate taste is good escpecially with skim milk...however choloclate gets old im looking for flavors to mix it up. something good with breakfast.....somthing just for one of my P/F meals etc...

I have thought about the allthewhey cinnimaon bun flavor i heard it was good. (figured it would be good in the mornings)

also would like a flavor that would be good in a shake with say some OJ (i dont think chocolate would be too good!!)

i was checking out trueprotein as well....can you recommend some of your favorites you like? i think i say on trueprotien where you can get 1lbs "samples" this way you don't have to buy 5lbs and find out it taste like shit....

Help Me out thanks

HB04

true protein premium flavors without a doubt. i got mine a few weeks ago and they are insanely good. You wont be disappointed. I only have the chocolate and the vanilla, but they are both the best protein ive ever had. I bet the other premium flavors are just as good. Order one pound of each and pick your favorite.

I think mixing OJ with premium vanilla protein would be pretty good.

The best protein i've ever had is Southwestern Pharmacuticles Diet Resolution Protein Maximum.
ist high protein, low cal, low carb.

I use Trueprotein TeamSKIP formula. As for flavours I have tried Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry premium flavours. The Choco and Straw get a 10/10 and the vanilla a 8/10 as far as taste goes.

Next order I am going to get a few pounds with all the different premium flavours to test out.

thanks so one the site they have a package of premium flavors that is all the flavors they have that way you can test them out? i looked on the site and didn't dig to deep i saw there were a lot of choice though....

hardbody04 said:
thanks so one the site they have a package of premium flavors that is all the flavors they have that way you can test them out? i looked on the site and didn't dig to deep i saw there were a lot of choice though....
not really sure what your asking.

go to "protien and supplements", then "protein", then pick the protein you want. From there you pick the number of pounds you want, flavors, etc. Btw, if you pick the premium flavors, choose "plain" as the sweetener, they already have sweetener in them.

hardbody04 said:

You can order your protein plain if you want. Then you can also order a couple flavour packs and flavour your own protein.

I tried this once, but I couldn't get the flavour right.

You best bet is to order the protein you want and have them add the flavour for you. If you don't know which flavour to get, then order a couple lbs of each.

I just recieved my True Protein order a couple of days ago, and its the best tasting protein I've had. I ordered two different tubs, WPI-Cold Filt Choc & a slow releasing protein mix. There both excellent! Very cost effective also.

seek&destroy said:
I just recieved my True Protein order a couple of days ago, and its the best tasting protein I've had. I ordered two different tubs, WPI-Cold Filt Choc & a slow releasing protein mix. There both excellent! Very cost effective also.
did you get the premium flavors? I think they are the best flavors ive ever had.

Suareezay said:
not really sure what your asking.

go to "protien and supplements", then "protein", then pick the protein you want. From there you pick the number of pounds you want, flavors, etc. Btw, if you pick the premium flavors, choose "plain" as the sweetener, they already have sweetener in them.

i was just saying they had so many types of protein and then you could choose sweatners/additives etc.....

I jsut want to be able to say i want 1lb of this flavor 1lb of that 5lbs of that etc.....and i guess i want the whey protein isolate dont I? SOB theres a lot to proteins!!!!

I ALWAYS get chocolate, because vanilla, strawberry, banana, etc... all those flavors seem to really start tasting like shit after I get half way thru the tub. Chocolate seems to be the only flavor I can enjoy thru the whole thing. But fuck it, protien is protein, just buy the shit and drink it.

Back