need help urgent!!!! brother got into my gear!

3cccccc x6

I need help! My little brother (17) and his buddy (16) got into my gear! Apparently they both pinned about 100mg of test prop idk how much eq and took sdrol last night and he told me he did again this morning! I gave him a huge scolding and he is grounded (we live on our own) but is he goingoto be okay?! Do I need to get him to a doc or will he need pct?!?! Im scared he'll have ed as I do from taking it at 17. Please help!

Last edited:
I know 1 shot of prop wont shut him. But idk about the sdrol?! Will that shut him is he took 10mg yesterday and 10 more in yhe morning? !

I think IMOP he is young and his body has not been shut long. His body should spring back due to this not having enough time to change his system. I don't believe pct. I don't think it is necessary at all.

WE will see what the Vets here think.

I hope hes okay! He wants to do a cycle so bad. I know first hand its better to wait. i started at 17. Im barely able to get it up at 20..

he didn't shoot 100ml he might of shot 100mg. I don't believe it. You will be able to tell by the signs at the injection site. This is very unfortunate. This story has you being legally liable for the health of 2 minors. If I was a parent of one of these kids you'd be in for a ride. How old are you?

1 the Kids should be fine as long at they are aren't allergic to the oil use in the prop. They may get sick of an infection. I've never heard of a 17 year old using proper injection technique. hopefully they get the test flu and a very painful injection site and it is enough to scare them for trying this ins the future.

If you can secure your gear properly don't use it. This the sort of thing that hits the news.

He shot 1ml 100mgs of test and idk how much eq and he said one pill of sdrol last night 1 thus morning so 20mgs all together

Im 20. My brothers live with me as my parents arnt very stable. Yeah I keep gear locked In my drawer and even a paddle on my peps in a mini fridge and idk how they got in to it.

Ahhh..."brother" now? I have this friend who has a brother. And one time the brother of the friend of my brother did this really stupid thing.
Man, if any of my friends ever does something dumb and I need to ask for help on their behalf, Imma just say it was me that did it. Ain't nobody gonna believe otherwise, anyway!

Anyway...a post exactly like yours pops up every day or two. Someone should make a sticky called "My friend accidentally pinned himself one time. Will he die?"

Your brother will be just fine. BUT you may not , due to starting too young. Some of the problems with your body , if any, may not show up for a few years ya know. That's all I gotta say....for now , Ha!

Back