Need Help With a Cut Cycle

at3erdbase

I never had to cut, but I am looking at 43.

Not that I am fat but starting to get those love handles.

I have done test whatever with deca, dbol tbol etc for years, so I am not a newbie

A friend gave me some Winstrol (winny) and I have some prop.

I am not going that heavy with the stuff... 25 mg Winstrol (winny) a day for 4 or 5 weeks and prop 200 mg eod for 12 weeks.

What is a good steroid to add?

be good

Cant you get some test E ? if you're going for a 12 weeks cycle prop is not a good idea, EOD injections during 12 weeks is a lot of holes and of oil

also i would take winstrol the last 4 weeks instead of the first ones

and its not really the choice of the steroids that makes a cutter or a bulker but your diet and cardio

what to add.. i would add some primo!

Test Prop 12 wks if ya can handle the eod shots
Winstrol 100 mgs eod injectable...wk 4-12(just add it in the pin)
If you are experienced like you say then Tren acetate 100 mgs eod wk 4-12

Eat right, dont miss a work out and you will be very pleased.

gator

I'd add Equipoise- I am trying to avoid the bloat of dball and others too and after a good bit of research I am planning the following:
15 weeks total
1-15 --400-500 mg cyp or eth wkly
1-14 --400 mg Equipoise wkly (frontloading the first two weeks at 600)
last 4 weeks at End of cycle Winstrol 25 - 50 mg ED - not sure on this one. Whatever 30 ml will last. May go ED or EOD - may go 25 or 50 mg per inj.

I was considering Tren rather than Eq but due to harsh sides I am gonna wait til next time.

On cycle therapy and post cycle therapy are being researched for exact dosages and best meds.

Also. I may have read the above wrong but can you put an oil based with a water based in the same syringe?

Cutting cycles consists of a good clean diet and training (cardio) more than a compound.

King Kong- you gotta change that avatar....I'm gonna puke or go celebit (sp?)

Fine news: 68 replica swiss automatic watches

My old friend, ALFRED Cole, promoted replica movado vizio - There are many different faces to the Yachtmaster Rolex watches from black, white, grey, brown, gold and blue, and each replica Rolex watch is detailed to the exact original specification.

================================= Best regards, yours faithfully ReplicaMan.

Diet and cardio is definately the most important part to get down. Assuming you've got that down right, prop 100mg EOD with tren ace 100mg EOD will go a long way with making you lean and hard. Cycle some clen 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off if you really want to burn the fat fast.

Back