Need help With CLEN ..ASAP

druski189

So am 22 and am trying to drop 50 in two months ..I been lift since I was 14 ..compited in ..powerliftin competition in the pass ..now am trying to get down to 240 for the police academy..I know how to diet and cardio already..I need help with DOSING ..SO PLEASE I DON'T NEED TO HEAR DIET AND CARDIO OVER N OVER AGAIN..I JUST WANT TO SHREDS IT UP...MY PASS CYCLES WERE TEST P N EQ...

117 views 0 responses.

My advise.. Add an example of the Clen cycle you've managed to come up with from your own research, and ask for advise and potential alterations on that.

you dont need clen.. you need a proper diet.. and 50 pounds in two months. is a major crash diet..

U are a rookie ..bro did u even red my post.
117 views 0 responses.

My advise.. Add an example of the Clen cycle you've managed to come up with from your own research, and ask for advise and potential alterations on that.

So am 22 and am trying to drop 50 in two months ..I been lift since I was 14 ..compited in ..powerliftin competition in the pass ..now am trying to get down to 240 for the police academy..I know how to diet and cardio already..I need help with DOSING ..SO PLEASE I DON'T NEED TO HEAR DIET AND CARDIO OVER N OVER AGAIN..I JUST WANT TO SHREDS IT UP...MY PASS CYCLES WERE TEST P N EQ...

Take 3J's Advise buddy, you dont need Clen.

Can you lose 50 lbs in 2 months yes, but you will feel like shit/look worse than you do now/ and be so weak you wont want to get up, Extend that time gap to 5 months and youll still be cutting a lot but be happier with the end result and more likely to keep the weight off.

Can you lose 50 lbs in 2 months yes, but you will feel like shit/look worse than you do now/ and be so weak you wont want to get up, Extend that time gap to 5 months and youll still be cutting a lot but be happier with the end result and more likely to keep the weight off.
10 to 12 pounds per week ...clen is wonderful.n my diet is beautiful ..60g of carbs per day...protien and fats thur the roof..i also take ketotifen
to help me sleep..n nolva to help cut my IGF1

Back