Need help with Dianabol cycle

Drae

A friend of mine has decided to take Dbal and I would like to help him stay as safe as possible.

He has a 1-month supply of dbal. No PCT. No baseline bloodwork. He is taking 20mg ed. He has decided to just take it for a couple weeks so he doesn't shut down.

What can I advise to him to be as safe as possible? All comments/suggestions appreciated!

Where will your "friend" get his testosterone from while he is on dbol? Two to four weeks without testosterone is unhealthy. Humans need testosterone to be healthy.

And that will be a very slow recovery without PCT.

Has he gone bra shopping yet. He is going to get gyno without an AI.

20 mg isn't a lot and those sides mentioned may or may not plague you in particular. Dbol is kind of a feel good steroid and you may make strength and size gains even a a low dose. These are possible good side effects.
Now here's the bad news. It'll take some time to get your natural testosterone levels back to previous dbol levels. Without pct possibly twice as long. The size increase will be pissed away literally as our body sheds your water 'gains'. Strength increase will also follow suit.
Natural levels may never be equal to prevent cycle levels.

So.... it would seem with these facts that you have a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Go tell that to your friend.
But...should you decide to go ahead with bogus idea, please come back in a few and tell us wer'e lying.
Take some before and after pics holding a plastic spork

Last edited:
Where will your "friend" get his testosterone from while he is on dbol? Two to four weeks without testosterone is unhealthy. Humans need testosterone to be healthy.

And that will be a very slow recovery without PCT.

Has he gone bra shopping yet. He is going to get gyno without an AI.

Is two weeks long enough to shut him down? The cycle was started abruptly and had I known sooner I would have recommended nolva/clomid as per some of the recommendations on these threads.

So the general consensus here is a concern with gyno, lack of lean muscle gains, and shut down? Is that correct?

20 mg isn't a lot and those sides mentioned may or may not plague you in particular. Dbol is kind of a feel good steroid and you may make strength and size gains even a a low dose. These are possible good side effects.
Now here's the bad news. It'll take some time to get your natural testosterone levels back to previous dbol levels. Without pct possibly twice as long. The size increase will be pissed away literally as our body sheds your water 'gains'. Strength increase will also follow suit.
Natural levels may never be equal to prevent cycle levels.

So.... it would seem with these facts that you have a lot to lose and nothing to gain. Go tell that to your friend.
But...should you decide to go ahead with bogus idea, please come back in a few and tell us wer'e lying.
Take some before and after pics holding a plastic spork

He has decided to stop on day 6. Do you anticipate he will be okay?

hows his gyno doing?

I will ask him when he gets home from work. On giving him this thread link he decided to stop dosing immediately in fear of the aforementioned issues.

Will report back with gyno reply.

Edit: I asked him about gyno. He replied with he feels no change in tissue composition beneath his areolas.

Last edited:
What can he expect to feel coming off only six days? Can anyone give me insight as to how long it may approximately take while on Dbol @20mg/ed to shut you down?

Thanks

Last edited:
What can he expect to feel coming off only six days? Can anyone give me insight as to how long it may approximately take while on Dbol @20mg/ed to shut you down?

Thanks

You start shutting down on the first dose. Dbol is really fast acting. Being only 6 days in, I would say that recovery should be quick though.

A friend of mine has decided to take Dbal and I would like to help him stay as safe as possible.

He has a 1-month supply of dbal. No PCT. No baseline bloodwork. He is taking 20mg ed. He has decided to just take it for a couple weeks so he doesn't shut down.

What can I advise to him to be as safe as possible? All comments/suggestions appreciated!

I will cut through the bullshit. You and your friend KNOW NOTHING and are doing this 100% wrong. Not just a little but way the fvck off base. As was asked, where ya gonna get , for your body some Testosterone. And get this you are shut down immediately when you pin any anabolic steroid. Hello, Simple Simon is asking.

No AI and doing Dbol, ah haaa watch the tits grow and along with a host of horrible sides.
Really who in hell told him or you that just a little would not shut you down?

First, I will advice him to go read about PCT!!! Second, get his bloodwork, and third, go read some articles on steroidology. Be safe man!

Back