Need help with tren ace homebrew problem

Rage440

Okay so here's my problem. I have some tren ace powder ive had sitting around for like 2 years, i decided to brew it up. I heated up the bb and ba, put in the powder, heated it until it was fully disolved. It looks good at this point. Then i added that solution to my heated GSO, after i did that it turned into what I would describe as a sludge on the bottom of my beaker. Tried heating it but it is just sticking to the bottom like crazy. Is it possible my powder has gone bad? Or is it something else? Just before the tren i did 80ml of test with no problem. I used 2% ba, 20% bb. Here's everything I used for a 20 ml

.4 ba
4.0 bb
14 gso
2 g tren

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You added the hormone solution to the GSO? Not the other way around? I would have done it the other way around but I don't think that's the problem.

How was your tren powder stored? Do you have a stirring rod you can use?

It sounds like the powder went bad but this has never happened to me before.

Yeah I didn't think it matters in which order you mix them, I could be wrong though, that's why im here lol. It was in a box thati keep in the bottom cupboard. It does get a little draft in there. But didn't have a problem with my test.

Okay so here's my problem. I have some tren ace powder ive had sitting around for like 2 years, i decided to brew it up. I heated up the bb and ba, put in the powder, heated it until it was fully disolved. It looks good at this point. Then i added that solution to my heated GSO, after i did that it turned into what I would describe as a sludge on the bottom of my beaker. Tried heating it but it is just sticking to the bottom like crazy. Is it possible my powder has gone bad? Or is it something else? Just before the tren i did 80ml of test with no problem. I used 2% ba, 20% bb. Here's everything I used for a 20 ml

.4 ba
4.0 bb
14 gso
2 g tren

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I believe you overheated it.

This happened to me. One time, I brewed my tren ace and it was all nice and clear. Then, about a week or so later, I decided to re-heat it, and I over did it, and a sludge (as you described) formed at the bottom. It was brown in color.

Anyway, I filtered that stuff out, but a few days later, it appeared again, so I used it anyway, and I had no problem.

In your case, you can try to filter it and see what happens.

Ohh there's no way I can filter this, its a semi hard sticky sludge with all the bb, ba, and gso on top. If thats my issue, how do i make sure i don't overheat it? I thought about just mixing everything and heating from there, can i do that too?

Ohh there's no way I can filter this, its a semi hard sticky sludge with all the bb, ba, and gso on top.

You could use a coffee filter (paper), warm up the oil, and filter the sludge out. That was what I did with mine.

If thats my issue, how do i make sure i don't overheat it? I thought about just mixing everything and heating from there, can i do that too?

Do you put your solution into a beaker and heat the beaker over an open flame? Or do you put it in an oven and bake it?

If you heat it over an open flame, then what I think you can do is lower the flame and keep the beaker further away from the flame. Then, let's say you normally heat it for 1 minute, instead, heat it for 20 seconds, then remove it from the flame, and stir. Then repeat the process for 20 seconds and stir again. Basically, what you want to do is raise the temperature up slowly and evenly so that you don't have one spot super hot which can cause the sludge to form.

I hope what I said made sense.

Oh by the way, I think I found a better way to heat the Tren Ace more evenly:

1. Put your Tren Ace solution into a beaker or a jar and put a cap on it
2. Boil some water (about half the height of your jar), and turn the fire off once the water is boiled
3. Put your jar (containing the Tren solution) into the boiling water to incubate it for 30sec to 1 min

Something like this:

4848424080_600cb7366d.jpg

I thought about just mixing everything and heating from there, can i do that too?

I'm not exactly sure if it's ok to mix BA and BB with everything together and heat the solution, since I don't use BA or BB in my brew. Maybe someone else can help answer this question.

Last edited:
I had it in a small capped beaker and heated it up in hot water, maybe I left it in too long. Like i said, it looked good in just the hormone solution, but as soon as i put it in the gso it got messed up. The gso was also heated up, could that cause a problem? Sorry if these are dumb questions just never had problems with the test ive made.

I had it in a small capped beaker and heated it up in hot water, maybe I left it in too long.

It's possible... How long was the beaker in the hot water?

Like i said, it looked good in just the hormone solution, but as soon as i put it in the gso it got messed up. The gso was also heated up, could that cause a problem?

Was your GSO heated using the hot water bath as well? The only concern here is if the GSO was heated a different way and got too hot, and so when you mixed the two together, the Tren Ace got overheated by the GSO.

Anyway, are you trying to save the Tren Ace "sludge"? If you are, here is what you can try:

1. Take about 1 to 2ml of your Tren Ace solution (with a bit of the sludge), and let it sit in a warm water bath for a few minutes until you see the oil become more liquidy

2. Take about 1 to 2ml of another solution (something that doesn't crash, such as Deca, Boldenone, Test E, etc.), and let it also sit in a warm water bath like in the previous step.

3. Slowly transfer the warmed Tren Ace solution (from step 1) into the other solution (from step 2). Then, swirl and stir if you have a glass stirring rod. Keep this new solution in the warm water and see if the Tren Ace sludge dissolve.

What I have noticed by accident was that when I mixed my Tren Ace sludge together with Boldenone, Deca, and some other stuffs, the sludge dissolved. (And I don't use BA or BB, so I'm quite certain it has nothing to do with these).

Hope that helps. I'm going to post some pics later.

Good Tren Ace:

(Tren ace mixed into cool or warm grape seed oil. No BA or BB. Then the beaker containing the mixture is warmed in boiled water for 30sec to 1 min until all the Tren is dissolved.)

Tren Ace overheated and brown sludge formed on the bottom:

It's way worse than the bottom pic. The gso was heated but not to where it was hot. Just for the hell of it I tried making some last night with eo. As soon as i put the tren along with the ba and bb, it fucks up. I only had it in warm water for 10-15 seconds. No reason it should have done that in straight eo. I'm thinking my tren has picked up moisture from sitting around for a few years. Is that possible it would not be able to be used if that's the case?

It's way worse than the bottom pic. The gso was heated but not to where it was hot. Just for the hell of it I tried making some last night with eo. As soon as i put the tren along with the ba and bb, it fucks up.

Maybe you should try making some without the ba and bb and see what happens. I made mine with just gso, and it was perfectly fine.

I only had it in warm water for 10-15 seconds. No reason it should have done that in straight eo. I'm thinking my tren has picked up moisture from sitting around for a few years. Is that possible it would not be able to be used if that's the case?

Well, if you suspect that moisture might be a potential cause for this problem, then perhaps what you can do is take a small amount of tren and dry it in an oven, low heat of course. Then, use it and see if the same problem still exists.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Since it's already possibly messed up anyway, take the one that has the "sludge" in the bottom and place it in a pot and put it on the stove. If you have an electic stove, put the burner on about number 1, maybe a little less. This is a little higher then I would normally do Tren at (or anything) but I'm wanting you to take it just a touch hotter then normal and see how it reacts.

Normally when I'm doing a mixture with BA and BB, I'll put the BA in the beaker with the powder, the BB in another beaker with the GSO. You want to bake the GSO at 350º for 30 minutes. When the timer for the GSO is down to about 15 minutes, then I'll turn the pot on with the power/BA beaker in it on a "low" setting, just a touch above simmer and occasionally stir the powder mixture hard. When the GSO is done baking, slowly pour it into the powder beaker while stirring. Then set your timer for 15 minutes and again, occasionally give your mixture a hard stir. After that 15 minutes it should be nice and clear and ready for filtering

I tried adding more heat to see what happened but it only got worse. I have the few grams i have sitting out on a plate with a few of those moisture pack things that are in alot of the supplement bottles you get to hopefully absorb any moisture if that is my problem. Running out of ideas at this point.

Might as well give the few grams you have left a try....
Don't preheat anything
add bb to the ace then place on med/lo heat till clear and no swirls (don't heat in water bc there is a chance you are getting water vapor in the brew...if you don't have a glass top stove then just use an empty pot or frying pan) don't heat it a moment longer than when its completely clear. Remove from heat and add filtered (my preference) carrier oil of your choice then return to med/lo or med heat until 100C. Remove and let cool to less than 120F then add BA stir (I add it here bc its an alcohol and will evaporate with heat makes sense to me), filter, refilter (not necessary just my thing). Give it 7 days before using just to make sure nothing crazy happens.

This happened to me once in the beginning before my procedures were locked down....I believe it was bc I warmed it in the water and vapor got in but I could be wrong. Also make damn sure everything is sterile (I would use a pressure cooker for 30mins).

If it doesn't go smooth this time then its time to get some new powder. Good luck
J

Last edited:
Been a while since i got on here but i tried the last few grams i had along with a very experienced friend in this department. it was fine in the ba, and bb. As soon as i added the oil, (which ive used for other brews before so i know its not bad or anything) It would turn into this sludge. He couldnt figure out why it was doing it either. I think ill try new powder and see how that goes.

Been a while since i got on here but i tried the last few grams i had along with a very experienced friend in this department. it was fine in the ba, and bb. As soon as i added the oil, (which ive used for other brews before so i know its not bad or anything) It would turn into this sludge. He couldnt figure out why it was doing it either. I think ill try new powder and see how that goes.

Good luck mate, and keep us updated with your new brew.

Extreme frustration!

Bro I am experiencing the exact same crap with the sludge and have tried all sorts of process variations. Did you ever figure out the solution?

I know this is an old thread but I'm having the exact issue. Got the powder about a year ago, brewed it just fine. It did get slightly cloudy after a few weeks but I used it anyway with zero issues, great stuff. Anyway, now (year later) I can not get it to hold at all. Sludgy cloudy etc. The sludge left behind in my beaker is hard as a rock. For the record, I've brewed nearly every compound at all sorts of combinations and concentrations including pellets. I've never seen this before. I've stored it in a sealed bag with all attempts at pushing air out in a cool dark place in my safe. I used a beaker and a Corning stirrer hot plate at lowest setting with a magnetic stirrer like I have in the past without issue.

I've have about 6 grams left, going to attempt to dry it out in oven as someone suggested I've tried everything else.

I'll post results. But I'm thinking powder oxidized/went bad.

Drying it out had no effect. What finally worked: used 20%Bb 2% ba 50% EO. Combined then and added hormone. It started to clump up in a ball of red clay but I let it stir on heat for a good 45 min (the corning stirrer hot plate is great) it eventually broke up and I was left with a cloudy horrible looking solution. I added test prop at @25mg/mil, (read about it on another site, seemed far fetched but I was desperate) turned up the heat to about 240 and it became crystal clear, like effing magic. Added gso and continued to stir. A little darker than I'm used to, but clear. Filtered and shot a cc. About 24 hours ago, gtg.

Back