Need hockey! Cant breathe! Gasp!

jimbo79

stop fn staring!
I sure can't wait till hockey starts!!!

any off season transactions that you think will improve any teams???

No not to a contender. I fear I only have a few games left in me. I will go under the knife mid season to fix my ankle. Last time around with this ankle it cost me many more years than I care to mention to recover.

No not to a contender. I fear I only have a few games left in me. I will go under the knife mid season to fix my ankle. Last time around with this ankle it cost me many more years than I care to mention to recover.

That sucks! Setbacks are tough, and a career ender aswell thats not good at all. I hope it goes smoother than you think though.. I'm going to play hockey again this year. It's been a few but I've been out playing shinny with buddys. If I find I can't keep up I will just buy some goalie gear and play in net..It was a natural position for me all the way up to junior.

Yea I will try that for sure, I jog 3 times a week but Biking is faster paced, I'm sure I'd benefit more from it. I was looking at some ankle weights aswell, they may help too.

I'm just craving the adrenaline rush I had when I played a few years ago. I just don't need to hurt myself...

i love the NHL it helps me get through those months when there is no NFL. Leafs are the greatest, wendle clark is a hockey god. RIP Probert!

Same here... nice cool air, the smell in the air is revitalizing. Nice set of tits in your face.. what else can you ask for, other then another year of Leafs facking up :)

Yes sir! Fall is my favorite season, for this reason mostly...I only got to enjoy 2 weeks of summer anyways, so yea I'm bored with it.

ill jump to an early prediction and say that the flyers are gonna win the cup this season, and you'll think im crazy but they will face the sharks in the finals, the new goalie is what they needed to get there.

ill jump to an early prediction and say that the flyers are gonna win the cup this season, and you'll think im crazy but they will face the sharks in the finals, the new goalie is what they needed to get there.

Your crazy!! haha

lol, ok. show some brass and make your perdiction...

Okee dokee, It's biased though!! Sharks will go far but not far enough, the hawks will go as far as the sharks. Pens will make the final, as will Bobby Lu, and the MVP...flip a coin on the winner, tails nucks win, heads pens lose!! Go ahead and laugh..

Back