Need some advice from Tren A vets!

carrerarich

Day 18 @ 350mg test, tren and mast. Strength has gone up but nothing crazy. Noticing my body changing and getting leaner.

What do u think of upping tren ace and mast to 150eod? Or wait it out till week 4?

Only sides so far is sweating like a mofo and some wierd dreams

Id wait a lil longer to see what happens, Tren ace can creep up on you, you don't want to up the dose too soon then have it hit you like a ton of bricks. Give it 4 weeks then re evaluate.

Id wait a lil longer to see what happens, Tren ace can creep up on you, you don't want to up the dose too soon then have it hit you like a ton of bricks. Give it 4 weeks then re evaluate.

Sound advice bro. Thanks, appreciate it. Upped it a 120eod last 5 days but will bring it back down to 100eod just incase it does hit me hard!!!!! Will wait till week 4ish. Patience right ;)

Ya for sure, I mean you might be good to go at the dose, everyone reacts different. Last cycle I ran 50ED then upped it at about week 4 to 100ED without any issues at all. Just give er another week or so, I noticed the effects of the Tren within the first week but week 4 is about when its starts to really do its thing.

Dude 50mg tren ace and 50mg masteron is a healthy dose ED. My personal experience with tren is more is not better. I've ran as high as 700mg tren ace a week and only got more side effects. I've been taking 50mg prop, 50mg tren ace, 50mg masteron ED. Shits working really well for me alongside anavar at 25mg ED

Day 18 @ 350mg test, tren and mast. Strength has gone up but nothing crazy. Noticing my body changing and getting leaner.

What do u think of upping tren ace and mast to 150eod? Or wait it out till week 4?

Only sides so far is sweating like a mofo and some wierd dreams

350mg of each per wk is plenty... you've only been on for 18 days, it's not a race! run for 60 days or whatever you got planned and make it more about your diet and not about how much gear you are running...

Back