Need some advice

JCT

What’s up everybody, I’m a newbie and need some advice. I’ve decided to take the plunge and use gear. My stats are I’m 25, 150lb and been lifting for a little over 2 yrs. The gear I have is Test400, Deca300, liquid Nolva, and liquid Clomid. I’m thinking of doing 1cc of test & deca per week for 10wks followed by a post cycle of clomid. The nolva I’m just keeping on hand in case of gyno symptoms. What do you guys think of this first cycle? How long do I wait to do the post cycle? Thanks in advance and Happy 4th America!

Welcome to Steroidology !!

For a first cycle, I recommend a Test only cycle @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. If you stack Test and Deca together on your first cycle, you will not know which one affected you, gain wise as well as sides wise. If you started to develop gyno for instance, would it be from the Test or from the Deca, you would have no way of knowing. Start Clomid 2 weeks after your last Test shot.

Remember......... it's all about training and diet, and judging by your weight, the diet part for sure could use some refining.

Good Luck !!

Thanks for the welcome, since I'm new at this and this may sound dumb but 400-500mg the same as 1cc or something else? I guess I will save the deca for a later cycle. Is there something I can do to ease the pain of Test400? I don't know if there's any truth to this but would sitting the bottle in warm water help? In that it would soften the oil. There's no doubt that my diet isn't perfect but I forgot to mention that I'm only 5ft7 at 150lbs which isn't bad for my size. Thanks again!

JCT said:
Thanks for the welcome, since I'm new at this and this may sound dumb but 400-500mg the same as 1cc or something else? I guess I will save the deca for a later cycle. Is there something I can do to ease the pain of Test400? I don't know if there's any truth to this but would sitting the bottle in warm water help? In that it would soften the oil. There's no doubt that my diet isn't perfect but I forgot to mention that I'm only 5ft7 at 150lbs which isn't bad for my size. Thanks again!

The T400 is 400 mg/ml or cc (same thing.... ml & cc)

I just used 400-500 as that is my standard recommendation. You should take .5 cc two times a week.

I am also going to move this thread out to the main board so you can get some more opinions on this.

I was just thinking that if I did the combination and develope gyno why would it matter as to which one caused it? Wouldn't the solution be the same or is it different per gear? And if you was just using one gear and developed gyno you wouldn't stop using it during a cycle would you?

JCT said:
I was just thinking that if I did the combination and develope gyno why would it matter as to which one caused it? Wouldn't the solution be the same or is it different per gear? And if you was just using one gear and developed gyno you wouldn't stop using it during a cycle would you?

Why would it matter.........because Gyno from Test is caused by conversion to Estrogen and gyno from Deca is related to Progesterone,.....and the treatments are different for each.

Gyno would just be one concern I mentioned as an example, there are others to be concerned with as well, water retention & blood pressure to name a couple. Same as gains, which one caused an increase in mass, which one affects strength......, you can not answer those if you stack Test & Deca your first time. Learn how you react to Test on your first cycle, after you know that, stack Deca or EQ with Test for your second cycle. It is really for your own safety bro, take your time and stay in the game for a long time.

Back