Need some help/advice on anger and control.

An Imbalance in Hormones can certainly cause someone to Snap................................ JP

an inbalance you said, but if a cycle is properly monitored and everything is balanced it will not happen sir.

Last edited:
Pramipexole would be a good option especially since you're on tren; gotta keep prolactin at bay BUT it calmed me WAY down.

an inbalance you said, but if a cycle is properly monitored and everything is balanced it will not happen sir.

No, no... I again will differ with what was said ^^^ and nothing personal.
However in reality, in nature we aren't supposed to be running with that hi a testosterone level.. So in reality no matter how you work it it is still an imbalance. If man needed 9,000 ng/DL test levels we would / should be able to get our natural natty nbers to rise. But we cannot. Why, it is un-natural for me to be >9,000 and even 10,000.

The un-natural excess of exogenous testosterone can cause a multitude of mental and physical ,unnatural changes.
Those changes do not descriminste the avaerge man and the BB'er on cycle.

Ya know one more example. A gas dragster and a top fuel. At 7,000 HP or more something will give in short time, EVEN WHEN BALANCED and fuel specially dialed in wherever they run.

AAS make most guys happier and nicer than ever. When I am on, nothing seems to bother me. The only time I get "bitchy" is when my estradiol is too high or low. I recommend that you check your estradiol levels.
and your progesterone (or prolactin) levels since he is on tren.

also, tren is not for everybody. you need to respect it. im planning on running it next month for no longer than 4 weeks because after that i lose touch with reality and don't notice it until it's either too late or until i come off. if you've already made the big boy decision of taking steroids, you need to learn which ones are for you and which ones are not.

sacrificing your mental health is not worth looking a little bit better. and if you even need to think about taking xanax or something, or even an anti depressant because you are on too much shit..... you're doing it wrong and need to chill out.

I don't know if it was the gear. If some dude gave me the finger and spit on my car, I'd whoop his ass too, whether I was on gear or not.

U need to read what you wrote and if ur not gonna stop running the risk...one day u ll go to jail or someone s gonna shoot you or hand u your ass. GUARANTEED.

There s always s someones better, faster bigger etc. I m not challenging you just saying...we re all in need of an ass wuppin from time to time to keep us humble or in check. The guy on the motorcycle got his.....see ?

Chill out...I ve not let traffic assholes rile me in years but I m old and really do not give a shit about much anymore.

Amen! Preach on brother.... :)

I beg to differ... Experience shows an increased aggression while on steroids as to lifting and our stamina and strength.

I have owned a gym.... I have seem young guys on and off their cycles. How do you think I knew right off when a regular BB'er was on cycle or off... The minute he walks in my gym. Why... I will tell you. His aggression, his look in his eyes when lifting. The reactions to his friends .. Not on cycle... His attitude about lifting heavy. His overall behavior.

Seriously even Test with the young inexperienced guys can fuck with a guys aggression. If it pushes over the top who and what temper problems you are prone to.. STILL IS A MITIGATING FACTOR.
Imop its quite simple. The increased aggression is not discriminatory about the natural of aggression.

So yes be ware that any and most all increase of Testosterone in men Can have the ability to stimulate aggression WITH ANGER AND VIOLENCE.

I agree 100%,,,,,,,tren or one of my favourites EQ, definitely increase my aggression and shorten my temper. especially tren.

Need we say more or debate more on this GIVEN FACT ^^^ AGREED upon with most all truly experienced users claim.

Honestly it is NOT A MYTH. I'll just claim IMOP.
Science and the true records not Bro-Science prevails.
OMM

I have to agree that AAS will increase aggressiveness/assertiveness and dominance/confidence. It can get very semantic and is also highly individual. Test, tren, estrogen. . . . All play a role. More experience not only changes our actions and reactions while on but our personality in general. Any animal in the world changes as their hormonal levels change.

High estrogen makes me bitchy aggressive. Angry, irritated aggressive.

Years ago EQ had me on "I'm ready for it". Twinkle in my eye waiting for it. I wasn't necessarily more aggressive but in no way would have tried to defuse a situation or deescalate it. If someone was looking for fight and could ready body language I was one of the guys ready for primate male dominance.

Now on test I'm back to being confident, chill, try to keep things from getting to punches but compared to high e and low T there is a twinkle of "wish ya would" and I definitely have a different posturing and body language in public. I've watched and it changes when it just me. I move through "the heard". Seperate from but flowing with. When I'm with my wife I hang back and follow her. Let her shine and get looked at but if someone is watching I'm right there. A buck with his beautiful doe. When it's all of my family I am definitily hearding my family and scanning the surroundings. I've noticed I'll position myself between stray males of any age. Lone teenager comes and I'll move between him and my daughter. I caught myself looking at things I didn't care about. I realized I had turned so my entire front was squared to a group of older teenage boys/dudes.

In general I try to shake off the animal instincts so I try to watch for them.

Tren sounds great till you experienced guys talk real world experience. Seems like there has been a flood of newb tren cycles posted. I've read and paid attention. I don't think I'll ever touch the stuff!!! Haha

Everyone needs some Alan Watts and a little Terence McKenna in their lives. It can be entertaining to realize we are acting like an animal. . . Which we are.

I'll leave the world's supply of tren for others!!!

For every 100mg of tren you inject per week......you have to smoke one joint per day. This is common knowledge. Weed is the only tren balance. All you tren rookies are giving it a bad name.......SMOKE WEED FOR GOD'S SAKE. Even tren can't make a pothead fight

If you can't control your emotions while on AAS you shouldn't be on them period full stop. I've done upwards of 1000mg of test a week and never lost my shit with anyone. You have issues you're either not talking about or dealing with. Good luck to you.

For every 100mg of tren you inject per week......you have to smoke one joint per day. This is common knowledge. Weed is the only tren balance. All you tren rookies are giving it a bad name.......SMOKE WEED FOR GOD'S SAKE. Even tren can't make a pothead fight

This ^^^ yepper.. :wavey:
Or Medicinal THC :laugh3:
OMM

Its all about never losing your own will, instead of letting a pill be your will. Tren can bring out the worst in you and in others the best, but always having respect for the beast that tren is.
Theres better ways to get great gains without having to dance with the devil.

That explains why I handle tren so extremely well lol... I misread 1 with 10 joints :p

OT. I think the added confidence boost to my already huge ego just had an opposite effect were i simply got more calmer and relaxed.
Had like 2-3 outbursts the whole cycle, which is less then normal anyhow :p

First I have to say I love this site. I don't post much, but I read everything. So much info, thanks to everyone
So, I have an issue. I'm running tren ace, test, anavar. It seems my temper has went into overdrive. I can control most of the time, but I really need to concentrate on it. The problem I'm afraid of is I am highly trained in hand 2 hand combat, and over 20yrs of martial arts. I've never been a fighter outside the ring. But the other day a motorcycle cut me off, gave me the finger and spit on my windshield. All because I was too slow down the one way street. When we stopped at the light, I jumped out, grabbed him by helmet, through him to the ground and his exhaust landed on his ankle. I just completly lost it. Any advice how to control it better or feel it coming on? Coming off is not an option, loving results lol. As always thanks for any info!!!
my only advice homey would be to kick him in the groin, thats considered assault in some countries, he could of had aids! self defense my wife says. With your martial arts skills you could of really hurt him so he should consider himself lucky that he only got a slap.

Back