need some help.. (broken via)

K

kicker122

ok so i accidentally broke my deca vial and i lost like 3ml so i didnt have any clean vials so i just injected all the 7ml of deca in my test enth so my question is how im gonna know how much deca and enth im injecting ?
my cycle is 600mg test a week and 600mg deca a week / 2 shots..

so basically if i taking 2ml from the vial am i taking 300mg of each?..

That's iffy. You're gonna have to shake the hell out of your vial and mix the oils together really good before you draw. I draw deca and test in the same syringe and you can see the difference in the pin of the oils and they don't always mix together the best. How much test did you have in your vial? If you put 6ml of deca into 8ml of test you're gonna have a problem figuring out the math. Sounds tricky. Might just wanna order some new gear asap so your levels aren't going up and down

That's gonna be a mess unless they were made with the same oil because my deca/test are made with different oils and they separate in the syringe barrel. You would have been better off filling three syringes and just leaving it in the pins.

No both deca and test are made from the same oil basically i had 9ml of test and yeah i lost 3ml so 7ml deca i really suck at math so help me :p

1ml of t = 300mg
1ml of d = 300mg

1vial contains 16ml (7ml of deca + 9ml of t)

yeah i already order some more deca but it will take like 2 weeks or so until i get it..

Yeah that's a tough one. If you had more deca on hand I'd just put 2 cc's in your combo vial and then you'd be able to shake the hell out of it and mix it since it's the same oil and just draw 2 cc's and that would be your reg dose. Even if you did the math and tried to figure it out your still gonna be off on your dose. I guess for now I'd just pull 2 cc's like normal but I'd order more test along with your deca so your blood levels won't be jacked up.

300mg/ml x 7 = 2100mg deca
Test 300mg/ml x 9 = 2700mg test

2100/16 = 131.25 mg/ml deca
2700/16 = 168.75 mg/ml test

That's just an estimate by figuring out the total mg of each hormone and dividing by the number of ml. DIR is correct that's each compound per ml. You changed the amount by adding the extra solution.

It's still 300mg/ml just a different amount of each hormone

131.25 mg/ml deca
+168.75 mg/ml test

You should run your test a little higher than the deca anway so I wouldn't even sweat it.
When you are doing numbers like that over a couple weeks. A ml here or there isn't even going to be missed.

what kind of cycle are you running with one 10 ml bottle of test and one 10 ml bottle of deca? thats not enough for anything bro

it is just going to start to kick in then your going to be pissed bc its all gone.

I just did the same thing with my tren and my test. To avoid pinning a little bit i am pinning the test the same time i pin the tren for the duration of the tren in my cycle. 1.2 ml is 115 mg test and 65-70 mmg of tren.

Last edited:
first of all correct me if im wrong.. so if im going to inject 2ml ill be injecting basically 300mg of each? and i have 2 bottles of each just the other 2 ill get in a couple weeks.. yeah i know next time until i dont get anything ready im not starting the cycle...

You don't have much choice... Just dose it the same as you have been like nothing went wrong. You're running 1200mg/week. That's so high that you won't even notice the missing deca.

You don't have much choice... Just dose it the same as you have been like nothing went wrong. You're running 1200mg/week. That's so high that you won't even notice the missing deca.

oh so even that i mixed it id still get the same dosage right?..
and thank you all!

No you won't get the same dosage. I'm just saying that it's not going to matter that much since you been running 1200mg this far. Don't wait to replace those vials and even it up once you get them.

Back