Need some opinions on to stop or not stop Test E cycle

ghost22

So today marks the end of fourth week of 500mg test e weekly. Last night I tore my ACL in the knee during sports. I’m so bummed out. What would you guys do about it?

I would stop, I tore my labrum while on a cycle then picked it back up once I was fully healed.

So today marks the end of fourth week of 500mg test e weekly. Last night I tore my ACL in the knee during sports. I***8217;m so bummed out. What would you guys do about it?

2 Schools of thought here.
1 is just to stop until after your Surgery.

The other is what I did for both of my Hip Replacements.
I went on a Low Dose of Test ~ 100 Mg twice a week ~ basically a TRT dose.
And I also started 4 IU's of HGH.

After both Surgeries, I was back up Walking without a Walker in a couple of days, just using a Cain.
Walking Normally after about 10 days without a Cain.
Transitioned from at home PT with a Therapist, to a Physical Therapy Center right after my Staples came out.
So after 14 Days, I was moving around pretty good.

Was able to get by the 90 Degree Restrictions in 4 Weeks instead of 6 to 8 Weeks.
And Yes, my Surgeon knew what I was doing before the Surgery ~ It wasn't a Problem................................ JP
P.S.
90 Degree Restrictions ~ You can't bend over, or sit with your Hips lower than your Knees, or Turn around past 90 Degrees in one movement.
You can't Drive a Car unless you are sitting on a Bunch of Pillows to get your Hips up.
The 1st few weeks, it's Painful to even get close to the 90 Degree Point, so it acts as a Reminder.

Last edited:
id wait for the esters to run their course and then do pct. recover fully and redo the cycle. sorry to hear your hurt bro. cant keep a good man down, cant keep a good man down, hope you recover well.
do you have any plans on using sarms to speed up your recover?

I'd definitely go with what JP wrote, drop down to TRT levels and add HGH.
I added only HGH for broken ribs and it shorten it by half the healing time. (From what people have told me, was my first broken ribs, so no real reference lol)

Would tamox alone be ok for pct on the 4 weeker? I guess I should just save the gear until after the surgery. Damn I’m so bummed out. Worried about loosing the mass and gaining fat. Wah

hey man if its only a leg injury you can still do upper body work right?

Yes , yes , yes.... ^^ right on Nickey Wen you are up to it hit your upper body as per your normal routine, ..... or the best you can do to keep it going where you can and upper body handle it. That way you'll keep your lean muscle Mass.. (LMM) I might add your routine will have to be modified though, ...for all the different movements and capabilities. Same principal of keeping LMM during dieting and leaning for show time, with your decreasing BF% considered influence.

I go with finding your PCT and re-plan your cycle protocol. When you do this it will further your education as to how YOU react to whatever your running at that time. Experience is your best friend.

Good Luck

OMM

That***8217;s great motivation! Thanks for the replies fellas! I decided to keep going and work with what I have. New obstacle to accomplish ***55357;***56490;***55356;***57339;

I'd definitely go with what JP wrote, drop down to TRT levels and add HGH.
I added only HGH for broken ribs and it shorten it by half the healing time. (From what people have told me, was my first broken ribs, so no real reference lol)

Id drop down to TRT levels and add HGH like santa said.

I have always stopped gearing when i get injured working out. better to stop and do pct and focus on recovering.

Except that its not and you will heal faster being on TRT levels and adding HGH will decrease it even further.
You also shouldn't put that much extra stress on your body having to do a dual recovery at the same time.

Back