Need some opinions please

Metalanwhiskey

So I got these green capsules Suppose to be dbol 50 mg no name said he has a buddy that makes em up . My worry inside its little beads inside not powder. Any comments / advice please . Cause I'm way hesitant about taking these

can't honestly say that I've seen that no...

always powder either in caps or pressed in to tabs

Definitely don't take them. Also, you might want to read the stickies here as well because I am assuming you are looking in to taking a Dbol only cycle, which is a bad idea.

Definitely don't take them. Also, you might want to read the stickies here as well because I am assuming you are looking in to taking a Dbol only cycle, which is a bad idea.

No got some test an deca too which was no label , think I just got ripped off , so now im gonna get my money back . Drew up the test it wasn't what I normally looks like . I can just tell . My good source fell of the earth so any suggestions on good places ? Thanks in adavance peeps \m/

I would suggest editing your last post my friend I've seen the mods bash people for openly asking for sources, their advice is always stick around be active meet friends and eventually a door might open.
Best of Luck bud

Btw if you aren't 110% about your gear, trash it no doubt

Last edited:
Back