Need2slin, HCgenearte, Gear -my log and review

man, nice review. I got some hcgenerate and needslin on the way.

I've got some ancient strength and attack to stack with it. this log makes me look forward to my leg healing, and getting back in the gym with the added needslin and hcgen.

you should love these products. just keep in mind that I started feeling need2slin working after a week or so and by the end of two weeks I thought that HCgenerate was crap because I still felt nothing from it. I was told to stick with it and it did start working for sure. I thought I loved the need2slin but when HCGenerate kicked in, man I felt great..... It was too bad that HCGenerate bottle ended :)

HCGenerate is my favorite supp now.

I only with I could be sponsored by Need2 for easier access to the good stuff :), may be I should ask .

hey NEEDTOGETAAS, if you read this ... what does it take to be a sponsored athlete?

HHAHA Glad you loved HCGeneratem by far my favorite NTBM product of the line, although its a VERY GREAT LINE!

Reactions: SBT
Just saw this but wanted to say nice solid log and reviews!! Glad you loved the products!!

This is a really good thorough review. I love Gear and HcGenerate with Ancient Strength myself. I have had good results with the NTBM products as well.

Back