Needles Question! Please Help!

My favorite favorite is RUI - plus they use Terumo which are the best I've seen.

23 & 25 - slim pin for hcg.

yes, we are make-believe fairies with polar bear skin coats up here floating around from ice berg to ice berg

but we still got tim hortons and you americans aint got shit on that

Your in Canada go to any pharmacy. What do you think will happen if they got your info ? It's not like you'll get charged for possession of a syringe, this is not the U.S.

Last I checked possession and use of AAS in Canada was not illegal. I wouldn't have 20 vials on me then they might charge you with distribution, which is illegal so is buying it lucky I get mine given to me.

um....not sure what the laws are in other states but Im pretty sure you can have all the needles on person that you want in the states....I can walk right into walmart or walgreens here and buy whatever they have...then I can tape them to my hat and walk into the courthouse...sure I will look like an idiot but I wont get into trouble (as long as they are clean)....

um....not sure what the laws are in other states but Im pretty sure you can have all the needles on person that you want in the states....I can walk right into walmart or walgreens here and buy whatever they have...then I can tape them to my hat and walk into the courthouse...sure I will look like an idiot but I wont get into trouble (as long as they are clean)....

i dont think he was trying to say syringes are illegal in the states, he was just stating that canadian laws are much less severe.

btw i have a needle hat too bro. :beertoast

no i meant if you have a needle hat, you get the hot chicks

if you got a needle dick, you get the bros, like fairy cake

it was a dumb joke, but i aint editing it. fuck it

I ordered through RUI. Excellent, fast service! I picked up some 23g 1.5" 3cc. Injected for the first time today and went smooth as silk. I do have a question though. Couldn't I just use my 1.5" needles for my thigh but only go in an inch leaving 1/2" of the needle sticking out? Seems like that would work fine to me but just wondering if anyone else has tried this without buying separate 1" needles.

Yep that works just fine, do it all the time

yes, we are make-believe fairies with polar bear skin coats up here floating around from ice berg to ice berg

but we still got tim hortons and you americans aint got shit on that

Timmies FTW !!!!!

Ya some states are more fucked than others. Here's something from a newspaper artical.

Michael Massaro, of Harmer Terrace, was getting out of his car in front of the World Gym at the Wedgewood Plaza shopping center when he was stopped by a police officer with search warrants from a three-month-long investigation, Detective Captain James Clarke said.

He was charged with four counts of possession of anabolic steroids and one count of possession of a needle and syringe after police found an unspecified amount of the drug in his car and his house, Clarke said. The charges carry fines of up to $35,000 and / or a sentence of three to five years of incarceration.

Timmies FTW !!!!!

Ya some states are more fucked than others. Here's something from a newspaper artical.

there are just a couple of states where possesion is illegal but it's legal to posses syringes in the majority of the us.

no i meant if you have a needle hat, you get the hot chicks

if you got a needle dick, you get the bros, like fairy cake

it was a dumb joke, but i aint editing it. fuck it

hahaha ya I know bro!

Timmies FTW !!!!!

that would suck to live in one of those states lol especially since I have approx 750 syringes in my house...death penalty?? lol

jesus fuck bro, you got the stock of a pharmacy. you could just start up a website and sell pins to these clowns that cant find any.......charge triple or more

amazon.com

If this is what your going to post then it would just be best to not post...kind of worthless there guy

jesus fuck bro, you got the stock of a pharmacy. you could just start up a website and sell pins to these clowns that cant find any.......charge triple or more

What? No one else buys by bulk?? Ya they came in a massive fuckin box too...looks like I bought a midget lol the cheapest I can get them the better...like toilet paper...your just gonna throw the shit away after 1 use

Back