needsize coming out of retirement....

You look great, quads look very good!

Am I the only one confused as to why you used the mirror to get the pictures when you had someone to take them? Why not just have her take a pic of you standing normal, instead of in the mirror?:goof:

Good luck to you man! I dont mean to insult you but I was just wondering how come you got your girl to take a picture of you in front of a mirror? She couldve just taken strait on shots no?

thanks guys, been working hard in the past 2 years since the last show to bring up some areas that needed work...
arms are only about 18" cold
dread pirate, by vertical do you mean just hold the camera sideways?

Yes hold the camera sideways. Make sure not to cut off feet or head. We will be able to crop them and frame them.

the mirror pics are because the lighting in my house sucks for these kind of pics, so in the past they were always taken outside, but its way too cold. I wasnt going to take any progress pics but was looking in the mirror before I went to bed and actually liked what I saw so I decided to take some pics, they were mainly for me to judge where I was at....
Where the lights in that bathroom are positioned the only way to take them straight on is in the mirror...its my onsuite bathroom so its not huge
so to make a long story slightly less long, they were mainly taken for my benefit, but I decided to share them as I get asked a lot where I have been...as I get a bit closer to the show will try and take some normal ones

Good luck in your show, ever since I joined this site and saw your pics youve been a huge inspiration!

damn bro, I remember you from back in '04, (when you had your first kid I believe?) you've certainly kept up in the last few years. abs look insane
good luck!

fuck yea need im s glad to see you around. chest and back still and your gonna be something you have a great ptential dog for than i can say for most. if you healthy start hittin hard farmers walk, cleans, bench dead, squat tire rolls, keg toss etccc you got it dude hit it c mon

Back