Negative changes you have seen since starting TRT

I would say my negative side effects of TRT have been:

#1. Putting up with DUMBASS "doctors".
#2. Spending a TON of money.
#3. Having high expectations of getting wood then being let down.

Now the positive side effects:

#1. There is literally not enough room.
#2 threw #4678. See number 1.

#3? I never had a problem with ed, but seriously low sex drive. Since starting trt, even when it was just 100mg every 2 weeks, I was having morning wood and knocking the bottom out of it twice a day easily.

#3? I never had a problem with ed, but seriously low sex drive. Since starting trt, even when it was just 100mg every 2 weeks, I was having morning wood and knocking the bottom out of it twice a day easily.

I started TRT 2 weeks ago too....
no morning wood or libido increase observed yet.
60 mg E3D

I've seen absolutely nothing negative so far. My BP is perfect, my heart rate is graet, my skin is clear, my mood is fine, and my balls are normal size because I use HCG.

As far as acne and agitation, you may want to get your e2 checked, this can cause acne.

Start taking HCG @ 250iu 2x a week to fix the atrophy in your testicles.

The big negative for me is that my low (prior to getting on TRT) libido has gotten far worse, not better on TRT. My E2 if not too high or two low, I do not have elevated prolactin..what I d have is low SHBG and it sucks, as guys with low SHBG typically to not "feel" much if anything on TRT. My energy is better than before, but that is it for benefits.

Stomach bloat and noticeable decrease in cardiovascular endurance. I get blood work every 3 months everything is good.

I get winded much more easily nowadays and my stomach has increased in size by 1". It's physically harder....not cool and every other body part has less fat and more muscle, more vascular, my stomach has not had the same results.

Seems directly correlated to TRT too........just one of those people I suppose that gets the gut from inflated TRT numbers.

Acne and hair growth both are noticeable also.

Last edited:
Stomach bloat and noticeable decrease in cardiovascular endurance. I get blood work every 3 months everything is good.

I get winded much more easily nowadays and my stomach has increased in size by 1". It's physically harder....not cool and every other body part has less fat and more muscle, more vascular, my stomach has not had the same results.

Seems directly correlated to TRT too........just one of those people I suppose that gets the gut from inflated TRT numbers.

Acne and hair growth both are noticeable also.

I have kind of notice the stomach girth to- but that being said it is the core of the body and the last place the body will pull fat from- extremities first then work its way inward- that's my hope and explanation anyways-- I have been working abs so a small increase is ok short term

I lost almost all fat around the waist on TRT, but my waist size is still a bit bigger because I gained a lot of muscle.

On TRT, abdominal fat will not be the last to go because the fat cells there are so androgen responsive.

Body hair grows faster, hair on head is slowly thinning. Muscles seem tighter and require more stretching. My muscles used to be very loose and flexible so I never needed to stretch previously. Now I do.

Waist size 1 inch smaller.

Overall a very good experience. I love it.

I lost almost all fat around the waist on TRT, but my waist size is still a bit bigger because I gained a lot of muscle.

On TRT, abdominal fat will not be the last to go because the fat cells there are so androgen responsive.

What type of time frame was losing most of fat in stomach area?

The only for sure negative has been my balls shrinking a little bit even with HCG. Not a huge deal. It's impossible to tell if my body hair/facial hair has increased since even before TRT I would often be mistaken for an extra hairy bear. I've had a few more zits on my back it was when I skipped a week of HCG/AI.

The increase in libido can sometimes be distracting !

I've had about a dozen positives. Only negative (even though some might not see it that way!) is that it takes me much longer to orgasm. I'm on caber for hyperprolactinemia and wonder if maybe prolactin issues are more of the cause. No problem at all with ED though.

Back