Nelson's theory on clomid???

J

Juice Authority

Stated by Nelson Montana:

"Clomid DOES NOT increase testosterone! (Fonz?) By lowering estrogen, some people may get an elevated T level, but there's no guarentee. Also, clomid raises SHBG, so the tiny bit of T you get may be wasted. Not to mention (for the 1000000000th time) some people really react badly to it. The dick deadening aspects alone make it a non issue for me, and others. But if you absolutely love it, knock yourself out".

I think this is utter bullshit. Are there any studies that refute this theory? Nelson is basically saying that clomid is useless to restore your HPTA.

"proof is in the pudding" as they say. It works for me. I'm greasy and slimy and smelly when I use it, but sex-drive is fine the whole way through, so, whatever.

Nelson and I debated this over on EF and he lost! He is just speculating and saying clomids effects is a placebo. He is knowledgable in a lot of areas, but not in this one! Tell him to go up against Swale or Nandi

"Clomid DOES NOT increase testosterone! (Fonz?) By lowering estrogen, some people may get an elevated T level, but there's no guarentee. Also, clomid raises SHBG, so the tiny bit of T you get may be wasted"

Actually, Clomid does increase testosterone - not by lowering estrogen, - it increases LHRH & LH....

That doesn't result in lowered estrogen levels, estrogen is actually increased since test is increased....

It does increase SHBG, but that's not really that bad since your SHBG is very low at the end of the cycle...

There are many studies which show that clomid increases LH/test.

Macro put up a post "Clomid works" or something like that. It basically buried any hope of Nelson's survival on the issue.

I would love to see some studies that disprove his theory. He is so adamant about this.

That's the beauty of everything concerning AAS......no one agrees on everything, therefore boards like this are a necessity.

If we all agreed on everything, someone would write the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) Bible that we could all reference with a 100% guarantee that things would work as stated.....making these boards obsolete. (fat chance of that actually happening)

StoneColdNTO said:
That's the beauty of everything concerning AAS......no one agrees on everything, therefore boards like this are a necessity.

If we all agreed on everything, someone would write the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) Bible that we could all reference with a 100% guarantee that things would work as stated.....making these boards obsolete. (fat chance of that actually happening)

Bro, Nelson's theory on this is out in left field. He has no scientific basis for this, at least none that he's posted. I enjoy reading some his controversial opinions but this one is completely unfounded.

Juice Authority said:
Bro, Nelson's theory on this is out in left field. He has no scientific basis for this, at least none that he's posted. I enjoy reading some his controversial opinions but this one is completely unfounded.

I was not saying his theory had any merit to it........I was simply stating that no matter what the subject is, there is going to be controversy.

ulter said:
Blow it off, just give it to him.

The problem is that people might actually takes this guy's advice on this, which I think is a disservice.

Juice Authority said:
The problem is that people might actually takes this guy's advice on this, which I think is a disservice.

In the end people make their own decisions. If they choose to listen to bad advice, it's their own fault for not learning the facts for themselves.

i think nelson montana may be knowledgeable in some areas, but he is a jack ass and ignorant when it comes to PH's. god i hope he doesnt join here...

hhajdo said:
"Clomid DOES NOT increase testosterone! (Fonz?) By lowering estrogen, some people may get an elevated T level, but there's no guarentee. Also, clomid raises SHBG, so the tiny bit of T you get may be wasted"

Actually, Clomid does increase testosterone - not by lowering estrogen, - it increases LHRH & LH....

That doesn't result in lowered estrogen levels, estrogen is actually increased since test is increased....

It does increase SHBG, but that's not really that bad since your SHBG is very low at the end of the cycle...

There are many studies which show that clomid increases LH/test.

Thanks for chiming in on the EF thread. After you posted that study I noticed Nelson started retracting his statements. That's was beautiful!

He throws things against to the wall to see what sticks. Half the time, i think he amuses himself by saying things he knows will rile people up.
The no anti-e's I agree with somewhat, but I dont think they are the devils tool as he seems to make them out to be. He is just an instigatpr, and most including myself fall into the trap of arguing with him, which is like trying to wrestle with a tree.

RoadHouse said:
He throws things against to the wall to see what sticks. Half the time, i think he amuses himself by saying things he knows will rile people up.
The no anti-e's I agree with somewhat, but I dont think they are the devils tool as he seems to make them out to be. He is just an instigatpr, and most including myself fall into the trap of arguing with him, which is like trying to wrestle with a tree.

That was classic.

Back