Never busted...

Tren did that to me, we had to go for hours and hours. Either way it pissed my wife off and I loved every minute of it. I wish deca did it for me but I feel like its the opposite this cycle. Pump pump, oh stop..hold on a second,... Ok let's go.. Pump...Squirt..oops

I've had issues for about three years and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the gear. Takes me forever to get off. Fortunately the wife is understanding most of the time, but it has actually worked against me getting laid on a more regular basis. There are no "quickies" for me, so if we get to banging she knows it's going to take an hour or longer. Reality is, as adults most evenings we just don't have that kind of time or energy to spend so most nights I end up with my dick in my hand and nearly have to rip it off to get over the mountain top. The issue is worse when running deca but I haven't done a cycle in over a year, so that's not the problem. I think I'm just getting old.

I met this chick while on vacation, pretty hot, and we left the club at 2:30am and were doing it until 4am then again at 5-8am then 9-11am and I didnt cum once... Never thought I'd see a chick get mad about that...

The next night pretty much banged all night and actually came but I had to use The Force to will that shit out.

She sounds like she has a lot of T...lol
That's a lot of banging!!!

Back