New bulking cycle!please critique

brizo

Im looking to do a 12 week bulking cycle

have been of gh for 4 weeks @4iu per day and will be running throughout cycle and beyond!

was thinking of running

Test E 500 MG Per week 1-12
EQ 400mg per week 1-12
winstrol 50mg per day 1-4

what do ya reckon

the aim is to do a good bulker without too much water retention with plenty of anabolics in there

stats
Age 22
6ft2....259lbs early 20s% body fat

This will be my 5th cycle and am aiming to get to 266 at arond 15-20 % body fat and clean up the wasit line a little with the gh and use it for mass building aswell

Thanks

brizo said:
Im looking to do a 12 week bulking cycle

have been of gh for 4 weeks @4iu per day and will be running throughout cycle and beyond!

was thinking of running

Test E 500 MG Per week 1-12
EQ 400mg per week 1-12
winstrol 50mg per day 1-4

what do ya reckon

the aim is to do a good bulker without too much water retention with plenty of anabolics in there

stats
Age 22
6ft2....259lbs early 20s% body fat

This will be my 5th cycle and am aiming to get to 266 at arond 15-20 % body fat and clean up the wasit line a little with the gh and use it for mass building aswell

Thanks

Bro why not use the winstrol at the last 4 weeks instead of the first 4 weeks?

Just figured it would be a good way to jump start it and create an anabolic enviroment fromo the off...why at the end???...seeing as the body will be saturated with hormones by then??

rocko419 said:
Bro why not use the winstrol at the last 4 weeks instead of the first 4 weeks?

Agreed.
You're probably going to gain a little more BF if you're eating right. Throwing it in the last 4 weeks will cut that down.

Just my opinion here bro, but I don't see EQ as a great bulker. With your weight and BF being over 20%, I don't know if you'll really see much from the Winstrol (winny). I'd run more of a lean mass cycle or body recomposition cycle. Just me but I'd bump the test up to 750mg/week and run it w/an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin to keep your gains leaner... and run a Test/Var cycle (var at around 60mg/day). If you could get ahold of prop that would be better to use for the first 2-4 weeks to kick start. Just my 0.02

was thinkin of doing that jayc but am really prone to putting water weight ons o figured eq would be better! and have found that an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) mangled my sex drive....what is the least amount i could take of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get the benefits without loosing drive....btw i was using .5 of adex with my last test cycle and sex drive started to flake by abouut the 2nd week

try aromasin like jay said. I'm on it now and my sex drive is fine.

And how are you planning on doing a bulker and also loosing 5% bf? I have never used growth but , loosing 5% while at the same time adding 7 lbs of muscle seems a little unrealistic to me..

aromasin!will give it a crack!....i havent usd it before but my training partner has really leaned up on the stuff whilst on a cycle!!!...we shall see...thanks for the advice...do any of the boards sponsors sell aromasin???...

brizo said:
was thinkin of doing that jayc but am really prone to putting water weight ons o figured eq would be better! and have found that an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) mangled my sex drive....what is the least amount i could take of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get the benefits without loosing drive....btw i was using .5 of adex with my last test cycle and sex drive started to flake by abouut the 2nd week

Gotcha. Well, if using adex I wouldn't start any higher then 0.25 every other day. and honestly, you may have started too early last time. I don't even start my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) until week 3 or 4 when using long esters. My estrogen is usually normal until the excess test kicks in which is after week 2 or 3. or at least that's my thinking. Aromasin does tend to be a better choice but you could at least try a lower dose of adex this cycle, if you already have the stock.
EQ is more or less Test-light so I was just thinking if your only running 400 EQ, you'd be better off running a little more test. I guess you could just bump the EQ up to 600/week, which is where i think it works better anyway.

Back