NEW/ Clenbuterol

Dentalchick74

Hi everyone, I am new to this....I was told that Clenbuterol was the deal....I am looking to loose 15lbs and tone up a litte. I workout 5 times a week and need a jump start. Anyone that can help me, has taken this? Best place to get it? I was also told about Avatar?? I want to order and need help please..

Hi everyone, I am new to this....I was told that Clenbuterol was the deal....I am looking to loose 15lbs and tone up a litte. I workout 5 times a week and need a jump start. Anyone that can help me, has taken this? Best place to get it? I was also told about Avatar?? I want to order and need help please..

Avatar? Dear God. You are not ready for fat burners or steroids. At all.

Post up a sample of your daily diet and your training. We will tweak it and help you out.

I guess I am looking to burn some fat, stomach pretty flat, just want to get toned and loose down to 125lbs
35 years old
5'4
weight 143

Breakfast
fruit
black coffee with stevia

Lunch
100 grams lean meet Chicken mostly
100 grams veg. (squash, lettue, beans etc.)

Snack
Apple

Supper
Same as lunch

anywhere from 500-900 cals a day

no sugars

Cardio, hevay for about 45mins
weight, many reps, not heavy weight

hope that helps some, again very new at this, so thanks for helping out

I'm no expert on dieting, especially for women, but that doesn't sound like enough food to keep the furnace going. It looks good on paper , but it just sets you up to crash ....and then cheat.
You wanna be able to keep your muscle mass as well , which would be difficult on such a meager food intake.
Hopefully , one of the more experienced girls (or guys) can fill in the blanks.

Good luck

I guess I am looking to burn some fat, stomach pretty flat, just want to get toned and loose down to 125lbs
35 years old
5'4
weight 143

Breakfast
fruit
black coffee with stevia

Lunch
100 grams lean meet Chicken mostly
100 grams veg. (squash, lettue, beans etc.)

Snack
Apple

Supper
Same as lunch

anywhere from 500-900 cals a day

no sugars

Cardio, hevay for about 45mins
weight, many reps, not heavy weight

hope that helps some, again very new at this, so thanks for helping out

This is a horrible diet. Your body is starving and is holding onto any fat it can. You need an extra 500 calories.

Fruit = fructose= sugar so you are getting plenty of sugars.

First things....eat 4-6 times per day and get a total of at least 1200-1500 calories.

If you start with that we can take it from there.

Also go check out the clean food list in the diet section for healthy options.

Thanks, I did the Hgc diet awhile ago and got use to the low calories a day,so I guess you are right, I need to eat more. I will check out the food list and see what i should do.
A few people I know that workout and use time to time were like, you have the body, you should just take clen or avatar? to get ripped and you are good, so....they got me thinking. So i started on this kick, but trying to find out the right things to do. Funny, everyone tells me about the quick fix, and I am on it.
They gave me a site today Alinshop, but I am scared. Not really of taking something, because that does not scare me, I am up for anything, but of getting caught since I am dumb and loss on this stuff. Thanks for the help, it's hard working all the time and 4 teenagers....I know I am someone that jumps on things and like the quick fix.....OCD is in my nature....the sad thing is I care more about looking thin and being slim than the bulk and cut....(I know, I am going to hear it now) lol...although, I love working out, and that will come with it.

oh dear lord!
sorry to break it to you DentalChick, but you just waisted some money.
and i will be as frank as i can:
no one who is eating 500cal a day can be 15lb overweight.
write down EVERYTHING you are eating/drinking in a journal; and face the facts.

every single clients i have ever worked with (i'm a Physical therapist) who has problems with their weight, will chronically under report what they are eating/drinking.
it is this weird form of denial.

Anavar (not avatar) & Clen are not a magic pill, they only work on a well conditioned body, with disciplined food & exercise regime.

Ok, ordered, I know not listening, but now have order on hold, scared of this western union thing and id...

What a waste of money. Why did you order? You have no idea what the hell you're doing.

You called anavar AVATAR for crying out loud. Tough love is needed her.

Forget about steroids and fat burners and lets fix your diet.

The order is on hold because scared of western union thing, I put all my food daily in my i phone ap loose it, along with my exercise. Yeah I see I spelled it wrong...anyway, what i was ordering was womans fat loss cycle, and clen and anavar to make the order 200.00

I don't know if you're Canada or U.S. ,but I ordered 2 years ago from Alinshop and recieved nothing, not a even a letter.
Good Luck to you, but before you go through with your 'cycle' stay on this board and read read READ until you have a good knowledge and understanding about diet and training and supplementation.

Thanks, I did the Hgc diet awhile ago and got use to the low calories a day,so I guess you are right, I need to eat more. I will check out the food list and see what i should do.
A few people I know that workout and use time to time were like, you have the body, you should just take clen or avatar? to get ripped and you are good, so....they got me thinking. So i started on this kick, but trying to find out the right things to do. Funny, everyone tells me about the quick fix, and I am on it.
They gave me a site today Alinshop, but I am scared. Not really of taking something, because that does not scare me, I am up for anything, but of getting caught since I am dumb and loss on this stuff. Thanks for the help, it's hard working all the time and 4 teenagers....I know I am someone that jumps on things and like the quick fix.....OCD is in my nature....the sad thing is I care more about looking thin and being slim than the bulk and cut....(I know, I am going to hear it now) lol...although, I love working out, and that will come with it.

So maybe this isnt the right thing to ask, but are you an actual dentist?

OK, I know I am getting dogged here, but I am good with it, it's all good advice.
So this is where I am, I have order on hold, waiting for western union money, I got the form today and was going to send out the money tomorrow, (if I still have the nerve)....but I saw the post that Alinshop did not send their stuff....I am in the US....so, at least can someone give me some good ordering advice (beside not too) lol, or a source...so I can go that route. You can email me if that is better..........now just scared, but want try try it, that's me, when I make my mind up, its hard to change.....so please help me at least make the right ordering decision..

OK, I know I am getting dogged here, but I am good with it, it's all good advice.
So this is where I am, I have order on hold, waiting for western union money, I got the form today and was going to send out the money tomorrow, (if I still have the nerve)....but I saw the post that Alinshop did not send their stuff....I am in the US....so, at least can someone give me some good ordering advice (beside not too) lol, or a source...so I can go that route. You can email me if that is better..........now just scared, but want try try it, that's me, when I make my mind up, its hard to change.....so please help me at least make the right ordering decision..

We don't talk source talk here...it's not allowed. Stick around, pay attention, look at our sponsors and you'll figure it out.

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Are you ordering or not? Do you have an order coming or not?

If you've paid for something already take and it and DON'T use it. If not don't even bother getting anything as it will not do anything for you.

thanks, starting doing research and found I should not posted because you don't talk source, i placed an order, and it is on hold unil I go back in and give them the western union number and then they ship it, sorry I should had done more research before. Lots of stuff I read says it will help......ok, what is the best legal fat burrner, I have hydroxycut I just got yesterday....

THe old Hydroxycut that got pulled was decent. I cut 10lbs off that once. But the new one is poopoo

What are you doing for your diet today?

Back