New Cycle, First Time Making A Log

TheMilkMan

Alright here goes guys.... This cycle is going to start on 1/6/08

This is my second cycle, my first was Test E for 12 weeks @ 500mg/wk and I gained significant strength along with keeping ~15 pounds of solid weight (went from a little over 220 to a little under 240)

I'm 21yo, a little over 6'3", and 240lbs with ~14% BF

305lbs max bench
350lbs max squat (i hurt my back a while back and haven't been squatting very much)
475lbs deadlift (again I was doing more but haven't been going to crazy because of the back)

Gear
I just picked up a ton of gear...

6 10ml bottles of Sust 250
5 10ml bottles of Test P 100
500 10mg Winstrol (winny) Tabs
20ml of Test Suspension 100
20ml of Winstrol (winny) 50
60ml bottle of 1mg/ml Anastrozole
60ml bottle of 200mcg/ml Clenbuterol

Cycle and Goals
I'm planning on running a 15 weeks cycle of Test and Winstrol (winny), this is the plan...

Weeks 1-4 50mg EOD Test Prop (total of 175mg/wk)
Weeks 1-4 175mg EOD Sust (total of 612mg/wk)
Weeks 5-12 300mg E3D Sust (total of 700mg/wk)
Weeks 13-15 50mg ED Winstrol (winny) Injectable
Weeks 13-15 50mg ED Test Suspension
Weeks 13-15 2 weeks on/2weeks off 100mcg ED Clenbuterol

*I'm not 100% about the closer of Test Suspension and Injectable Winstrol, I will figure everything out when the time comes.
*I will be using the Anastrozole if I need it, which I don't think will happen.

Weeks 2/3-15 250IU's HCG 2x/wk
Weeks 16-17 40mg Nolvadex ED
Weeks 18-19 20mg Nolvadex ED

I hope to gain 20-25lbs and a significant amount of strength from this cycle, while keeping my BF around the same... after post cycle therapy (pct) I hope to be able to retain 15lbs of solid weight

Diet
I'm going to try and keep my diet as clean as possible with alot of lean protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. I'm going to shoot for about 5000 to 6000 total calories a day, broken into 5-6 meals with a 40/40/20 break down. I will adjust my calories and protein/carb/fat break down depending on how I'm gaining and where I'm gaining it.

Training

2 on/1 off
Cardio for 30 minutes 4x a week in the morning on an empty stomach

Day 1 - Legs/Abs
Day 2 - Chest/Bis
OFF
Day 3 - Back/Abs/Calves
Day 4 - Shoulders/Traps/Tris
OFF
Repeat

I'm going to be doing heavy compound lifts in the 5-8 rep range and isolation exercises in the 8-12 rep range. HARD and HEAVY for everything pushing to near failure at the end of each exercise

Larger muscle groups get hit with 10-12 sets, while smaller muscle groups get hit with 6-8 sets.

Sorry for such a long post, but I think this sets a pretty good frame work for what I'm looking to do and what I'm going to be doing. I will post pre-cycle pics when I get a chance to do so and am going to try and update my progress everyday as best as possible.

Please comment away, I'd like alot of feedback

Last edited:
ManOfMuscle said:
You're gonna look like me by the time this things done. Got some before pics for before/afters?

yeah, i'm working on them... I dont have my digital camera with me right now, but I will definitely be posting some up... have no worries

I think it's extremely complicated for no reason, but from what I can make of it you're running a moderate dose of test with some Winstrol (winny) at the end. Should be good. I'm not a big fan of your training split but that's another story.

ManOfMuscle said:
I think it's extremely complicated for no reason, but from what I can make of it you're running a moderate dose of test with some Winstrol (winny) at the end. Should be good. I'm not a big fan of your training split but that's another story.

yes, this is true... I only made it more complicated because of the different esters and trying to utilize the time on... but the training split works very well for me so i'm going to keep it like that, but thanks for the comments

No problem. One more thing, I would keep your dose of test consistent when you start the winnny if possible. You will notice more from the Winstrol (winny) if you're not dropping the test in half when you start it.

that makes sense, 100mg ED of the Suspension or maybe 50mg of Prop and 50mg of Susp ED... i'm leaning more towards the Suspension at 100mg ED

I think the consensus on suspension is that it hits harder than other types of test because it has no ester, but I don't have any personal experience with it so maybe someone that does will chime in.

did chest today... was going to do chest and bi's but I am on vacation right now for x-mas with the family, and I was trying to teach my sister some free weight exercises instead of having her stick to the machines

my training split is also messed up because of traveling and whatnot, so I did Shoulders/Calves/Abs yesterday...therefore I didn't have as much strength or stamina as I normally do

Flat Bench 225/10, 245/8, 255/5, 255/5
Incline DB 80's/10, 85's/8, 85's/8
Cable Crossovers (at this gym the weight stack said I was doing a lot less weight than the normal 80-90lbs on each side) 42.5/12, 50/10, 50/9
Nautilius Chest Press 170/12, 180/10, 180/8

ManOfMuscle said:
I think the consensus on suspension is that it hits harder than other types of test because it has no ester, but I don't have any personal experience with it so maybe someone that does will chime in.
Suspension has no ester, therefore 100mg/ml is 100mg of test, whereas 100mg/ml of test eth is somewhere around 70-85mg of test because of the weight of the ester. I'm not sure of the exact number but you get the point. Prop falls inbetween the two.

Aczech said:
Suspension has no ester, therefore 100mg/ml is 100mg of test, whereas 100mg/ml of test eth is somewhere around 70-85mg of test because of the weight of the ester. I'm not sure of the exact number but you get the point. Prop falls inbetween the two.

yeah Test Enan is like 72 mg for every 100 I believe, so i figure that I'm going to be running 700mg of Esterfied Test, therefore that makes it equivalent to ~500mg of Test Suspension... so maybe 70mg of Test Suspension ED to close

Last edited:
theincredible1 said:
good luck bud, i will be starting soon as well.. guess i will also keep a log on it.

thanks man!!!

its definitely quite the feeling being like 10x the man you normally are

Last edited:
Back, Bi's and Abs today... ate very well today and felt pretty good

did a few more sets of back than normal:

Underhand Bent Over Rows 225/12, 225/12, 245/10, 245/10
Wide Grip Lat Pulls 180/12, 185/10, 190/10, 200/7
Single Arm Rows 110/12, 115/10, 120/10, 125/8
Hi-Low Machine Row 100(each hand)/12, 100/10, 110/8
Cable Rows 180/10, 190/10, 200/8

my bi's were shot after the 18 sets of back:

Straight Bar Curls 80/12, 90/10, 100/8
Alternating DB Curls 35's/10, 35's/10, 35's/7 with a drop to 20's/5

Decline Bench Crunches 3x12
Leg Raises 3x15

Last edited:
today's food break down on fitday.com...

total kcals: 4199
protein: 422g (42%)
carbs: 388g (34%)
fat: 108g (24%)

on a side note...
1) I ate more beef today than I normally do, so my fat intake was slightly higher than normal
2) my PWO meal was 60grams of whey in water and a cup and a half of strawberries with a teaspoon of sugar (only about 25grams of total carbs rather than the 60grams or so I normally take in) therefore my carb intake was slightly lower than it would be on a normal day

but overall I was happy with today's food intake and macro breakdown

nice dieting!.. you called it tho, the fat is slightly high, with this cycle I would go for 500g protein.. the weight will come your layout looks nice tho

theincredible1 said:
nice dieting!.. you called it tho, the fat is slightly high, with this cycle I would go for 500g protein.. the weight will come your layout looks nice tho

I havent started the cycle yet, that breakdown was my "maintainence" diet....

during cycle its going to look more like 5000kcals, ~500 grams of protein, ~500 grams of carbs, and ~100 grams of fat

Back