New Cycle, First Time Making A Log

ManOfMuscle said:
80-100 grams of protien per meal eh?

I normally go for 6 meals a day with about 50-60 grams in each meal and then 2 shakes, each with 50-60 in each shake....

so it ends up being anywhere from 400-480 grams of protein... Its more than likely more than I need, but I'd rather feel like I ate more protein than I need than less for the day (probably a waste of money, but whatever)

Your colon will thank you for the extra protein :) In all seriousness I don't think you can use anywhere near that much protein, but if you want to shoot for the high numbers I would think about starting around maybe 400 and then once you start to plateau a bit kick in another 100 grams and see if it makes a difference. I notice no difference between 300-450 grams.

ManOfMuscle said:
Your colon will thank you for the extra protein :) In all seriousness I don't think you can use anywhere near that much protein, but if you want to shoot for the high numbers I would think about starting around maybe 400 and then once you start to plateau a bit kick in another 100 grams and see if it makes a difference. I notice no difference between 300-450 grams.

hahaha, yeah... thankfully I eat alot of greens and crap about 3 times a day, but you're more than likely right, I've been thinking about dropping it a bit along with my total cals but for instance (from 4500/450 to ~3800/350), but this was breakfast today:

2 Packets Flavored Oatmeal
3/4 cup dry Instant Oatmeal
12 oz skim milk
3 scoops whey protein (I didn't have enough eggs this morning)

986 cals, 14 grams of fat, 130 grams of carbs, and 90 grams of protein

and I just wanna say again that I appreciate you commenting on shit, cuz no one else is and from what I can tell you know your shit

did shoulders and tris today in a superset... 12 sets of shoulders and 9 sets of tris... didnt feel all that well today so I'm not going to post everything

had a big time cheat meal today, was with my sister for a while and we hit up a "Cold Stone" type ice cream place... ate a large snickers ice cream thing... feel kinda shitty about myself but whatever

the start of the next cycle is going to be pushed back 3 days to the 9th, because I got a cheap flight to go visit my girlfriend... fortunately I can still train at her gym for $3 a day so I wont be missing any training sessions

just took some pics at my girls place on her camera, so they will be up hopefully in a bit... I dont know when though because she doesnt have a constant internet connection (she lives in the boonies), but they will be up soon

Wednesday should be my first injection, but a sore back makes me think I may wanna hold up a couple more days to make sure everything is 100% before I start a cycle

Day 1

100mg Test Prop (1ml)
175mg Sustanon (sust) (.7ml)
all in the same syringe

injected into my right glute, painless and very very comforting knowing that I'm back on

the gym session today is going to be Legs and Abs

on a side note... I would just like to say that Nomad Labs gear is completely painless and has a very thin viscosity, shooting with a 25g pin has never been easier

Last edited:
Day 1

Legs and Abs

Light warm up with stationary bike and extensions

Leg Press 4 plates/20, 5/20, 6/15, 7/15, 8/12... can't load anymore on the leg press at home
Smith Machine Squat Lunges 185/3x10 each leg
Plate Loading Leg Curl 100/3x12
Leg Extensions 165/15, 180/15, 195/12
Seated Calf Raises 100/3x12 with a hard pause at the top
Standing Calf Raises 300/3x12 with hard pause at the top

Incline Crunches 3x15
Hanging Leg Raises 3x15

felt pretty good, but I didnt wanna do squats because of my back not being 100% yet

Last edited:
oh yeah, and I weighed in at 243 at the gym... no shoes

so I'm going to say I started my cycle @ 239lbs

Last edited:
MilkDaScow said:
100mg Test Prop (1ml)
175mg Sustanon (sust) (.7ml)
all in the same syringe

injected into my right glute, painless and very very comforting knowing that I'm back on

the gym session today is going to be Legs and Abs

on a side note... I would just like to say that Nomad Labs gear is completely painless and has a very thin viscosity, shooting with a 25g pin has never been easier

I thought you were leaning towards 100mg suspension ED..??

Day 1

finished up the day with:

4561 kcals

130 grams fat (26%)
473 grams carbs (40%)
384 grams protein (34%)

the high fat percentage came from mostly eggs, olive oil, and almonds... so i'm not too worried

Day 2

Chest and Bi's

Flat Bench 225/10, 255/6, 260/5, 265/5
Incline DB Press 85/12, 90/9, 95/7
Incline Smith Machine Press 225/6, 205/10
Flat Smith Machine Press 225/10, 245/8
Incline DB Flyes 55/8, 55/10, 60/10

Straight Bar Curl 95/12, 105/10, 115/6
Incline Bench DB Curls 40/3x10
Preacher Cable Curl 60/12, 70/2x10

felt really good today... got a sweet mental edge in the gym

now a question... how long does it take to notice water retention?? because I'm up 3lbs already and I feel like 125mg of Prop total wouldn't make me retain this much water, but then again I don't have any idea

Day 2

appetite wasn't really there today

3555 kcals

100 grams of fat (27%)
364 grams of carbs (39%)
311 grams of protein (35%)

had a defensive driving course today and it fucked up my eating schedule causing me to eat a HUGE meal that filled me up way too much

whatever tho, tomorrow will be alot better

Back