new hair loss pill!

massive

ive heard recently of a new pill out in late 2005 the stops and re-grows hair permanently, especially around the crown and front line! hurray for all us balky ones out there!ive already heard of propecia and rogaine, but this other stuff sounds to real to be true

but can anyone back this statement up or is it just hipe?:afro:

Hope you're not talking about dutasteridefrom GLaxo(inhibits Type I & II 5alpha-reductase enzyme) which showed great promise on paper that didn't translate into real life.
I think 5 alpha inhibitors are the recipe for bitch tits,fat gain,depression,immune diorders ,decreased libido. From the reads on dutasteride I have gathered it should be called disasteride. And yeah I know it's only approved for BPH nopt MPH.
If your posting menaing something else you really should post what it is.

EZstreet said:
Hope you're not talking about dutasteridefrom GLaxo(inhibits Type I & II 5alpha-reductase enzyme) which showed great promise on paper that didn't translate into real life.
I think 5 alpha inhibitors are the recipe for bitch tits,fat gain,depression,immune diorders ,decreased libido. From the reads on dutasteride I have gathered it should be called disasteride. And yeah I know it's only approved for BPH nopt MPH.

LOL, why don't you tell us what you really think about dutasteride. He was posting to find out WHAT the new drug was.

He's not talking about dutasteride. There is something new coming out, I think DRVJ posted something about it, but I don't remember the chemical name...

There are actually like 4 or 5 new perscription drugs comming out in the next few years that treat hairloss.

EZstreet said:

Why do you dislike Avodart so much, do share.:)

what is this pill, trying some dht suppressor cream but would lioke hair to grow back, and if this pill makes your hair grow, does it make all hairs grow like all over the body or just the hair on the head, i don't see how a pill that is in the blood system can be spot specific to the hairline on the head and not the back, butt, stomach, legs...

Man I know a dude who killed his hairline with a Tren and Drol cycle(dont ask)... anyway his hair didnt even come back after cycle but after trying everything under the sun he made his way down to a chinese herb shop and bought some herb that was supposed to make your hair grow back regardless of what problems you were having... anyway he did get his hair back but it cost him 150 dollars to do so :D

Back