New here think i messed up bad

if your taking sustanon it probably won't do you any good to start post cycle therapy (pct) for about 2-3 weeks after you stop use. get your levels checked after the 2-3 weeks and before you start post cycle therapy (pct) and about half way threw what was suggested above(post cycle therapy (pct)). see if it makes any difference. if not, see a dr.

Last edited:
You probably need more than one post cycle therapy (pct) session. You will need blood test to see how well you recovered.

U may want to order extra clomid and nolva too. I honestly dont know what to tell u since I've never heard of this. I guess it does no good to point out that u took something that long and never looked into it or you are 28 years old and shouldve known better. I agree with these guys tho. You should make a few trips to the doc. U might have to get put on trt. All kidding aside, i feel bad for u and your buddy was an ass. Since u were on that much gear for that long, do u got some good gains to show for it? What was your before/after stats and strength increase?

lol'd at thread, goodluck with the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) goals of 2014 op ya dun goofed.

read all the post cycle therapy (pct) stickies and start stocking up

Before i started i was 156, now im 207 as far as strength i started struggling @ 175 on bench now i easily bench 275 somewhat of the same in most excercises. But its prob nothing compared to what o could gained or excelled at if i had gone off of more than this guys advice. I always had a hard time putting on weight no matter how much i ate or trained

Last edited:
Once you've Hung around awhile you'll see why u got blasted. There's so many kids that post dumb shit that its hard to tell what's believable. Don't beat yourself up. You'll be fine. Don't get all depressed. It's not the end of the world, remember that...

Once you've Hung around awhile you'll see why u got blasted. There's so many kids that post dumb shit that its hard to tell what's believable. Don't beat yourself up. You'll be fine. Don't get all depressed. It's not the end of the world, remember that...

I hope your right, i really appreciate all your input all of you.

We all make mistakes and at least you manned up and didnt come here with an attitude.Do your 28 day pct and do your hormone bloodowork in 30 day intervals upt to 90 days out. Your 90day test should tell you if your natty test is stable or declining.

Don't take another shot of test.
I would probably take like 1000iu probably like 3x a week for a week or two then do the pct recommended above

jesus guys no one here has given an ounce of good advice...

lets go ahead and get something striaght.. the post cycle therapy (pct) im about to give you MAY raise your test levels back up to the LOWER end of NORMAL ( around the 300-400 range)... it is more likely that you will need hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life after a year of Sustanon (sust) at what i believe to be 750mg a week (that's what 3cc usually is)... here is the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol i would follow.. again, this may not work..

week 1 5000iu hcg eod for 4 injections + 20mg nolva ed
week 2-3 2000iu hcg eod = 20mg nolva
week 3 -6 100mg clomid ed + 20mg nolva ed
week 7 75mg clomid ed + 20mg nolva ed
week 8-10 50mg clomid ed + 20mg nolva ed

i have had people run a cycle for a year before and recover with a post cycle therapy (pct) very similar to the one i have described here.. but there are no guarantees

your still looking at another 3 months to help recover after post cycle therapy (pct) is over

a few dieting tips... up your saturated fat intake... 50% of your protein should come from beef (a minimum of 200g protein a day).. also add 60mg of zinc daily split up into am and pm doses..

why you ask? saturated fats and zinc are precursors to natty test production... we are just simply giving your body what it needs to build test... just as we give it protein to build muscle.. same idea..

good luck to you

Last edited:
God I am so sick of newbs ripping on other newbs with no advice....they just get off when people make a mistake. Stop this shit...no one thinks you are cool for flaming another member, grow the fuck up. People come here to learn and no one learns anything when you flame.

For Bittbull, 3j gave you some solid advice...I would take it. Throughout the plan he suggested, I would do regularly blood checks (monthly or so) to see how your hormone levels are coming. Personally, I do not think you are in great danger. Yes, the way you went about cycling is far from the best but I've seen many recover from plenty worse. Keep in mind that back in the golden days, people didn't cycle like they do now...they stayed on. We've learned better ways since but no one ever died from cycling too long.

In addition to what 3j suggested, keep your lifestyle healthy and keep pushing hard. Keep your exercise (aerobic and anaerobic) high and keep your cals up. Hormone levels are affected by many many things, not just the drugs you take. Lastly, don't let what these idiots said go to your head. If you walk around like you've got all these issues by running a cycle too long, you'll start creating problems.

Back