New here

jesus, i just visited your site... nevermind about more pics, but hurry up on getting the wallpaper ;)

strngthmnx said:
jesus, i just visited your site... nevermind about more pics, but hurry up on getting the wallpaper ;)

My site should be completed feb 8th i hope you join on :)

holly fuck bro , u look great .awesome site too i watched ur vids love the form ,u will go places IF u havnet allready , i can tell that u sweat blood in the gym,lot and lots of ahrdwork!diet ! if u dont mind can u post me a sample of ur diet or pm it whatver , id liek to compare it mine if u dont mind,

Wow, someone who's actually in great shape for once,,, inspiring to all on here i'd say, and i would say good luck but you definatly don't need it cause your a hell of a lot further in the game then most of us.

Just keep humping and keep pumping!!!

Very impressive V...i would like to know more about your diet and training theories...good luck to you in the future

vander i have seen u before posing with moorea wolfe. she has to be one of my favorite female bodybuilders, well second to minx of coarse. :) but i have always admired your build .

deadbeatrec said:
vander i have seen u before posing with moorea wolfe. she has to be one of my favorite female bodybuilders, well second to minx of coarse. :) but i have always admired your build .

heres one for ya bro , yea shes a sweet girl with a great physique , were really close friends.

Last edited:
Back