new pics before bulking and a trainer

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
was busy with school and work and couldnt lift for a few months. starting again now and getting a trainer. here are the before pics
n50606991_30568202_5994.jpg

lol and heres a bonus one of my buddy

n50606991_30435718_7657.jpg
n50606991_30570673_8291.jpg

Cycle & training history? stats? Looking solid, good base. Take a razor to those arms tho. Trainers are a waist of money in most circumstances (personal opinion)

lol tighty whities thats mad jokes bro ....but you look good man

Decent size there Corty....lets not do the tighty whiteys next time though.
Whats yer wieght right now and what is yer target wieght.

Lucky13 said:
dude I don't threaten, I get even...remember that.

Thats because you cant threaten, your too weak. Id give you a million dollars to talk all the shit you do to my face and not over the internet...LOL, you'd be shaking like a puppy dog. But I wouldnt do anything to a kid like you, id feel bad, Ive beat kids like you, and i just end up feeling bad afterwards, so id probably just knock you out and cut your pretty hair. LMAO

Onswoll said:
Thats because you cant threaten, your too weak. Id give you a million dollars to talk all the shit you do to my face and not over the internet...LOL, you'd be shaking like a puppy dog. But I wouldnt do anything to a kid like you, id feel bad, Ive beat kids like you, and i just end up feeling bad afterwards, so id probably just knock you out and cut your pretty hair. LMAO

Dude this is the internet, all you've got is a keyboard and you can't even beat me with that! Your the biggest joke since the Abdominizer! :laugh3:

Shit bro, I can say Im as ruff as that too if i wanted over then internet, So what if you have 3 stars by your sig, that automatically make you tuff? The size of you doesnt mean shit when it comes to how well you can handle yourself in a fight.,

I have 35 posts, that must mean im a starving etheopian?!?!?

Keith303 said:
Shit bro, I can say Im as ruff as that too if i wanted over then internet, So what if you have 3 stars by your sig, that automatically make you tuff? The size of you doesnt mean shit when it comes to how well you can handle yourself in a fight.,

I have 35 posts, that must mean im a starving etheopian?!?!?
I can vouch for Onswolls toughness....I personally saw him take on a dozen gangbangers blindfolded.

Back