new to PH, some advice please

gwalia

hi guys
i new to all this PH thing, have done lil bit of my research....few things if some1 can help me good
i m 36+ yr old guy, into weight training for past 6-7 yrs now
wanna try some mild or u can say safer PH, i guess non-methylated ph.....heard few things bout 1-ANDRO CHROME RDE and ALHPA MASS FRL by FORERUNNERLABS, which wud u guys do prefer , i m a 1st timer , looking for lean muslce mass...i m 5'8 and 73kgs....again milder n safer , nonliver toxic PH
and for PCT do i need nolva or clomid....i have bottle of ERASE PRO , ANABETA ELITE and TESTOGEN-RX (DAA), do i still need nolva or clomid?? and should i be running ERASE PRO on cycle n post cyle both for 8 straight weeks??
could any1 advice
thanx

hi guys
i new to all this PH thing, have done lil bit of my research....few things if some1 can help me good
i m 36+ yr old guy, into weight training for past 6-7 yrs now
wanna try some mild or u can say safer PH, i guess non-methylated ph.....heard few things bout 1-ANDRO CHROME RDE and ALHPA MASS FRL by FORERUNNERLABS, which wud u guys do prefer , i m a 1st timer , looking for lean muslce mass...i m 5'8 and 73kgs....again milder n safer , nonliver toxic PH
and for PCT do i need nolva or clomid....i have bottle of ERASE PRO , ANABETA ELITE and TESTOGEN-RX (DAA), do i still need nolva or clomid?? and should i be running ERASE PRO on cycle n post cyle both for 8 straight weeks??
could any1 advice
thanx

mr supps 6-MDROL is right up your alley as its non-methylated

If you know where you can still get Katana 2.0 hook a brotha up! I know one dude selling a bottle of it, but he wants $125

Just get LGI furaza.

To the OP you want to make some gains I'd go Trestolone stacked with trendione.

You could do topical Trestoderm or oral Trestobol by Celtic Labs with Celtitren by Celtic Labs.

Right now were Out of Stock but we are getting some more in soon.

Just get LGI furaza.

To the OP you want to make some gains I'd go Trestolone stacked with trendione.

You could do topical Trestoderm or oral Trestobol by Celtic Labs with Celtitren by Celtic Labs.

Right now were Out of Stock but we are getting some more in soon.

I have some LGI and olympus, but the other is more of a sentimental thing... As utterly ridiculous as that sounds LOL!!!

Search around for an Epistane clone. Decently priced, one of the easier PCT's. Almost everyone will still recommend a SERM for safety reasons.

Search around for an Epistane clone. Decently priced, one of the easier PCT's. Almost everyone will still recommend a SERM for safety reasons.

Epi is good too. Def using a serm along with something like hcgenerate is recommended for PCT.

id go for a methylated one bro just run a milder compound and run a liver support with it. adding ina low dosed serm would be fine for pct and stack it in with your supps.

Back