SlimShady403

The Gifted One
As advised by BiggieS - I will do as follows

500mg Depo Test/ wk x 10wk
300mg Deca/ wk x 10 wk

Post Cycle:
HCG

*** Remember I'm 6'2 (right at 6' 3)
*** I'm 137 Pounds (approx. 140) Skinny as hell.
*** My waist about 28-29
*** Chest - "What chest" ???
I have no abs
I have no legs
I have no ass
I have no back

All I have is a big ass dick! (Ladies) I have no idea how it happened that way... :cool:

The problem is this... with all this dick, I can't get a girl to sleep w/ me because I'm so damn skinny. They often think I have HIV / Aids.

This is where it comes in that I'm psychological damaged now. Too much rejection isn't good for anyone.

My question is this: What if I start my first cycle with:

Depo Test 200mg/wk x 10wk
Deca 200mg/wk x 10wk

*** I will only be working out (lifting) moderately. Perhaps 1hr or 2hr per day in the gym.

How will the results differ..?
What can I expect?

Use some Clomid as well for your Post cycle therapy.

From other threads that I have seen you post in and knowing your goals and body type, I do not believe that 200 mg of Test + 200 mg of Deca would do very much for you at all. If your thinking of going with lower dosages then what I recommended in your initial thread about this, then just go 400 mg of Test, forget about the Deca.

I also recommended that dosage that I gave you initally on the condition that you had your training down pat and knew your nutrition.

And by the looks of it, you may not be meeting those conditions. Training "moderately" every day is not what you want to do if your goal is to put on muscle. Train heavy man, your 137 pounds, theres nothing there to "tone up" as the lazy people would say since you have no muscle to begin with. And I really hope you didnt mean that you were going to train everyday. Your body needs rest man. Your muscles will find it hard to grow if you are taxing them heavily every 24 hours. Train about 5 days a week, each bodypart getting worked once a week (calves twice) and take 2 days rest, either back to back or spaced out.

Last edited:
I'm glad you're online...

The reason I asked was that the pharmacies tend to sell it that way...

Those rejuvenation clinics sell packages based on 200mg/wk.

I do plan on getting a legit prescription (from a licensed MD) and just getting the Rx the legal way - which will mean higher prices than you all are accustomed to paying. If I had a good price like you all are talking about, then I could actually afford to juice, per your recommendation. At those dosages, I think the best price I've gotten is:

Depo $150 each cycle x 2 (400mg/wk) cycles = $300.00

*** The reason I said I would work out moderately is because I won't have anyone to be working out with me (even though someone in the gym should feel sorry for me).

*** I don't know if I'll have enough motivation to lift heavy heavy weights on my own.

If you're now suggesting 400mg/wk Depo Test ONLY - is this based on the fact that my workout routine and diet is not down pat? Even if so, at 400mg/wk Depo Test should yield what type of results?

Depo Test @ 400mg/wk x 10 wk ONLY is very affordable. That will run no more than $300.00 TOTAL.

Clomid
and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) shouldn't run too much more than $300 for both.

Let me think... 10wk on, 2wks off, post cycle therapy (pct) then wait another 4-6wks then move to cycle #2..?

Just to add to what Biggie has already said about your training, you mentioned and hour or two each day. IMO, you should be able to do an extemely benificial workout in one hour tops. If it takes you longer than that, you wasted too much time between sets, in which acse your intensity will be lacking.....or you are doing too many sets and you are over-training

SlimShady403 said:

If you're now suggesting 400mg/wk Depo Test ONLY - is this based on the fact that my workout routine and diet is not down pat? Even if so, at 400mg/wk Depo Test should yield what type of results?

If your training and diet are not up to par, you can take all the juice you want and you will NOT get much in the way of results. You will be very disappionted !!

SlimShady403 said:
*** I don't know if I'll have enough motivation to lift heavy heavy weights on my own.

Honestly, if you dont have the motivation to lift heavy on your own, then you're not ready for steroids.

With regards to your question about me recommending the lower dosages given that you do not have your training and diet up to par, I never recommend anyone to use steroids if they do not know how to train properly and do not know much with respect to nutrition. I only assume that people asking questions in here are at least knowledgable in training and dieting because if they arent, they do not belong in this forum. Please re-think your decision to use steroids as it is appearant to me that you have a lot more to learn with respect to actually lifting weights and knowing which foods are optimal for building muscle.

Thanks again for your recommendation, I just hope that in the future this doesn't mean you will not be replying to my posts.

My goal is to learn as much as possible.

have you tried eating like crazy, creatine, weight gainers all that shit? if not, give it a whirl before you start doing roids...that way you'll get more out of a cycle when you do eventually do one...

yeah man don't leapfrog steps 1-9. gear should be the last thing you want to do. try other methods and see what works for you. get your diet down and a training sechedule together. buy supplements like vitamins, creatine, protein and whatever else you think might go well with what you purchase. steroids should be the last ehing you want in your body if you don't know how to eat, train and what they do.

Bro I know how you feel. I was about 150ish lbs when I was 17 @ 6'5. You really should get everything in shape before you hit the roids. If you get it right you'll grow really well - I managed to add 50 lbs of muscle before I hit the roids with on/off training over 10 yrs. You could do much better than that in a few years with good diet, training, supplementation, consistency and dedication.

I think you all are right.

You know what?

If I buy Depo / Deca and just have it in my gym bag at the gym without using it, I'll probably work out so hard just by knowing I have it in the bag and end up seeing a difference by working out and proper diet rather than by using roids..!

Interestingly enough though, in 2001 I tried all the weight gainers, cell tech, working out, no cardio, weights only. For at least 6 mo, I did this and I didn't see any results, so my motivation went south. This is to blame for the consideration of using roids...

I guess I maybe just want to see a 20-30 lb difference then do the rest naturally.

Going from 137 to 185 is going to be quite a task. I don't want to be HUGE, I just want to be normal size for a man my height (6'3).

Back