New Year Cycle

Redraider

First off, let me begin by stating that I have no cycle history, but I possess a great deal of knowlegde through extensive research.

Ht: 5 ft 10 inch
lifting: 4 years, knowledge base, not counting High School sports
cycle history : none
Bf: 13 % approx.

I have been researching the subject forever and feel I am ready to start come the new year. I will of course use test probably enathate, and I would like to satck with var. or Winstrol (winny). I know first cycle should be test only !! My proposal will be test e. only for 4 weeks and then 6 weeks of Winstrol (winny) maybe var.

Goals: lean mass, little bloat, achieve strength that has not been genetically possiblle. Lean Up with diet and harden with the orals...winny/var ?

Good plan or am I way off ? I already know most mods will recommend test only but I dont want bloat. Everyone throw your input in please. I am up for suggestions !!

Thanks Boys

Redraider said:
First off, let me begin by stating that I have no cycle history, but I possess a great deal of knowlegde through extensive research.

I have been researching the subject forever and feel I am ready to start come the new year. I will of course use test probably enathate, and I would like to satck with var. or Winstrol (winny). I know first cycle should be test only !! My proposal will be test e. only for 4 weeks and then 6 weeks of Winstrol (winny) maybe var.

Goals: lean mass, little bloat, achieve strength that has not been genetically possiblle. Lean Up with diet and harden with the orals...winny/var ?

Good plan or am I way off ? I already know most mods will recommend test only but I dont want bloat. Everyone throw your input in please. I am up for suggestions !!
Thanks Boys
its a awfull cycle
test e should be run a mininum of 10 weeks straight through . and IF you insist on running a oral with the test make it Anavar (var) . start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last injection .

what he said. You should be running Enan for at least 10 weeks. And I don't think the is a point to stop test and start var. You know you should be running a test only cycle, but if your going to run var, just do it the last or first 8 weeks of your cycle along with test.

You say you have been researching for ages but then come up with test for 4 weeks plus winny...that's a rotton cycle, Winstrol (winny) has lots of sides and test for 4weeks will do zero apart from shut you down....

Dawdawg is spot on although which way round you run the Anavar (var) is up to you, if you decide to run it at the begining it will boost your strength quickly and help look after your joints which the test "can" weaken....if you run it at the end it will possibly help lean you out a little and take away some of the bloat....personaly I'd take it at the begining and reep the rewards throughout the cycle...

What's your weight and you said nothing about dosage...

DADAWG said:
its a awfull cycle
test e should be run a mininum of 10 weeks straight through . and IF you insist on running a oral with the test make it Anavar (var) . start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last injection .

Guess I was a little vague there !! I was proposing to run test enanthate or cyp. for 10 weeks @ 500/ wk. (-250- 2 times a week.) for 10 weeks. At week 4 when the test is starting to kick in throw some var. or Winstrol (winny) to harden me up towards the end of the cycle.

Then weeks 10-12 I would post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid, nolva, maybe Hcg.

so:

weeks 1-10: Test e @ 500
weeks 4-10 : Winstrol (winny) or Anavar (var)
weeks 10-12: pct-clomid, nolva

Last edited:
Redraider said:
Guess I was a little vague there !! I was proposing to run test enanthate or cyp. for 10 weeks @ 500/ wk. (-250- 2 times a week.) for 10 weeks. At week 4 when the test is starting to kick in throw some var. or Winstrol (winny) to harden me up towards the end of the cycle.

Then weeks 10-12 I would post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid, nolva, maybe Hcg.

so:

weeks 1-10: Test e @ 500
weeks 4-10 : Winstrol (winny) or Anavar (var)
weeks 10-12: pct-clomid, nolva
start the Anavar (var) when he injects start and dont start post cycle therapy (pct) untill 2 weeks after the last test injection .

ok GOOD SHIT !!! Solid advice.

Anavar/ test cycle. For hardning effects take anavar at begining or towards end? Also I was always under the impression orals should not be run longer than 6 weeks cuz of the liver. I know anavar is milder of a compound but it is still a 17 Aa. Correct ?
So would 8 weeks be allright ?

You have learned nothing..... You have fallen into the typical steroid trap... if one drug is good..then two is better...... if you are going to do a cycle..do a TEST ONLY cycle for your first one.. just when your body is starting to react to the test, your going to go and add another compound??? Wen you don't even know how the first compound is going to affect you?? Read some more my friend... I may sound a bit harsh, but its only for your own good...

thefantom1 said:
You have learned nothing..... You have fallen into the typical steroid trap... if one drug is good..then two is better...... if you are going to do a cycle..do a TEST ONLY cycle for your first one.. just when your body is starting to react to the test, your going to go and add another compound??? Wen you don't even know how the first compound is going to affect you?? Read some more my friend... I may sound a bit harsh, but its only for your own good...

I agree and respect your oppinion. I would like to harden up so therfore I feel the Anavar (var) might be allright as a mild drug compared to other substances out there. I still have some time before beginning this cycle so I am not dead set yet.
I'm thinking i might do a test only keeping nolva and and an anti-e like letro or arimdex. If I feel like im not not achieving my goals as far as hardening up, I might throw the Anavar (var) in at the end. For all practical purposes if I have a test cycle as my main base with proper pct, I feel I wont go to far off the "traditional 1st cycle".
But like I said I'm still plotting this out and any suggestions are much appreciated.

Last edited:
thefantom1 said:

VERY SOLID POST! great advice..

Redraider said:

Thanks Boys

Did you not mention your body weight in your stats because your like 140lb & just thought fuck it, i've had enough lets just juice!, or did you really forget?

I only ask because is like the most important stat and you never posted it, how the fuck you gonna get a cycle right?

DADAWG said:
its a awfull cycle
test e should be run a mininum of 10 weeks straight through . and IF you insist on running a oral with the test make it var . start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last injection .

Agree. This was my 1st cycle and I gained 23 pounds and kept every pound of it.

Back