Height : 5ft 7inches
Weight : 76kg
Bf : 20% (boots scales)
Previous cycles :

Dianabol only
Sustanon 250 + Deca
Sustanon + Deca + dianabol

Been training 8yrs mostly MMA light weights and cardio

Here is the thing : I have now stopped fight training ect and just want to look nice and not the bloated type of look nice.

So I have bought some Chem-Tech (new Chem-Tech lab) one rip 225 : 75mg Tren A - 75mg Test Prop - 75mg Drostanlone Prop (10ml vial) and also 50mg Anavar Orals
My question is I have been told to take one 50mg tab per day and 1ml one rip EOD this is and 8 week cycle only to drop body fat % and "rip up" sorry for the typical newbie punt, I will be doing 1 weight session per day followed by 1 45 min HIIT cardio session everyday whilst on a low carb diet.

Weeks 1-8

1ml One Rip EOD

1x 50mg Anavar ED

PCT will be Nolvadex starting at 40mg tapering off ect

1x 45 min fasted HIIT cardio session Morning ED
1x weight session evening ED

Total 8 weeks cycle..........
Is there anything you guys would change or adjust? Thank you in advance guys, also what sides would I expect to get from this cycle?

welcome..I m pressed for time...tren is a big step

See above as Tbone has addressed some real pertinent points

Hi guys, pct would be 3days after last pin due to the short Easters (research and questions asked have made me choose 3 days after). To be honest and I'm probably gonna get shot down but as far as AI goes I haven't really looked into that as thought that was more for gyno ect but I do have Armidex (poor spelling) on hand, like I said I'm certainly no expert tried a few cycles (basic) had no dramas but I have now decided I want to try more and learn more hence why I'm asking you guys an not the local gym guy who pins looks rough but thinks he is gods gift lol so any advice or changes or even a strong kick up the ass or cycle recommend would be great again thank you for your time

1cc everyday would work very well for sure. 1cc ED = 525mg of each product 0.8cc = 420mg .... and so on... you could start at 350mg/each and see how you react to trenbolona. You want to buy prami or caber for prolactin... personally at 350mg I don't need it but I still have some on hand in case. I dose prami .25 ED when on 700mg trenA/week and its more than enough.. no experience with caber cant really help you with dosage on this one. I recommend to wait like a week before starting PCT so all the stuff is out

Thanks for the advice guys, don't get me wrong I have done a fair amount or research but I'm one who likes to get peoples experiences as you can read loads but that's a book or the internet it's not a person ect my training is spot on so is my diet I haven't even opened my products yet as I need to be 100 percent sure on what I'm doing hence the thousand questions, but again thank you all for your in put.

Welcome and it all looks good, make sure to read the stickies and make some friends, lots of people here that know their stuff.

isd start at .7 ML ED for the tren product, you will need or be wise to use an AI like Aromasin with thi since it has prop in it. i fthe Anavar is tablets id split them into two doses 8 hours apart

Back