Newbie Pic

Good Lord. While I disagree with how you went about it ....it's obvious that you are open to criticism and want to learn.

Welcome to 'Ology, Babe.

Read up.

What the hell is up with you, he already explained it.

"Think of a graph, one point on the graph is your natural limit - the most you can be without gear. Wouldn't you rather reach that, then SPIKE IT PAST YOUR Limit w/ gear?

Or would you rather hit that limit w/ gear, then not be able to go past it?"

Fuckin' Kid Rock. Christ sake.

You know, there are a lot of a$$holes on this site. Hide behind your computer and make judgement calls under the guise of omniscience. I would wager a guess that most if you doing the shit-talking are nothing to brag about in real life. Have fun with your online persona, but please, don't pretend that you are any better than someone else simply because you think you know everything.

Preach on.

DustinLati2 said:
im kinda lost about the whole "get as big as you can naturally, then juice" theory a well. Im not saying its a bad idea, i just dont understand it. Heres why:

I just dont understand things sometimes.

ill tell you the honest reason why people have a problem with people who just started working out using juice.

its because people who have been lifting for 5 years dont like to see people who have been lifting for 5 months be in better shape than they are.

tatu said:
You know, there are a lot of a$$holes on this site. Hide behind your computer and make judgement calls under the guise of omniscience. I would wager a guess that most if you doing the shit-talking are nothing to brag about in real life. Have fun with your online persona, but please, don't pretend that you are any better than someone else simply because you think you know everything.

Preach on.

Well said.

What you have going for you is your ectomorphic qualites. Small bones and natural leanness. AS far as your physique...well your arms are girly, chest is short, shoulders are small and stomach doesn't even looked that ripped. I don't mean to diss you but if you can't hide the fact that you are on steroids with that physique and you feel that you body is the image of roids and you can't lie about being on them then you might quite possibly be the worst liar in the world!!! Next to a few friends of mine lol. Although, you may have come along way... you have an even longer way to go before you are considered...built well. Good luck!

hang out in the training board, we will help you out. You should be able to get much bigger without gear, than when the time comes for gear, you will be over 200 lbs.

I used to be almost your same weight but a bit taller (5' 8'')... very very skinny. My bodyweight fluctuation was also very little and never weighted more than 135 lbs. I gained 17,5 lbs in 4 months when I started to eat big. And I mean BIG. Before I thought I ate normal, but now I eat 2 or 3 times more plus the weight gainer and the correct training. I think I won´t use gear yet and reach at least 175 lbs before using any, which is a lot for my height. My question is if you did try to train big and eat big (really big) and you didn't gain any weight.

Edition: I added my progress pics.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72376

Last edited:
inssane said:
I just noticed...
Your name is SUPERCHARGED and your avatar is a TURBO...
hmmmmm

Look a little closer. My avitar is a picture of my Vortech "SUPERCHARGER" that I run on my '68 Camaro.

I know it is!!
I wanted to see where the car guys are in here! The funny thing about sarcasm is that in this case I had people agree with me!~!!
BTW
What does the camaro run in the 1/4?? What kind of motor?

I had a 99 ss cammed and managed a 12.31 with a 1.98 60 on Nittos. Crappy track and 315 nittos did me no good, but not bad for a shakedown run. Tranny failed that year and had to get rid of it. Fuckin automatics!!
I loved that car though.

Anywho, back to muscles

Last edited:
Back