Next Cycle

I have always had problems with my Biceps, but when i started to do less set,then they started to grow, and my strengh to! Before i did 3-4 exercises with 3set in every exercise, but a friend told me that i did to many set,så nu i only do 6-8set..

Nicebandit said:
I have always had problems with my Biceps, but when i started to do less set,then they started to grow, and my strengh to! Before i did 3-4 exercises with 3set in every exercise, but a friend told me that i did to many set,så nu i only do 6-8set..

You will find that less is more when it comes to training. Please never mention bicep curls #'s again.

How tall are you?

A 12 week cycle is more than enough to put on some mass. I don't consider a 12 week cycle short, 6 weeks is a short cycle. 22 weeks is a very long cycle, that's 6 months pretty much!

Are you a powerlifter? What are your goals for the cycle?

outlawtas2 said:
How tall are you?

A 12 week cycle is more than enough to put on some mass. I don't consider a 12 week cycle short, 6 weeks is a short cycle. 22 weeks is a very long cycle, that's 6 months pretty much!

Are you a powerlifter? What are your goals for the cycle?

Ok im not hearing the old Outlaw im used to. You are waaaay to mellow today.

Im 183cm

Im not a power lifter, train just for fun. When i started to train my goal was to compete,but i get a serious injury when i was 17years old,lost 15kg i weight. So liked i said, just for fun now.

Maybe i shall think again and do a 12weeks cycle. Have never been on a 22weeks,but many of my friends do it,and they like it. Safe is better...!

Nicebandit said:
Maybe i shall think again and do a 12weeks cycle. Have never been on a 22weeks,but many of my friends do it,and they like it. Safe is better...!

Do you friends also take 22 (or more) weeks off after their cycle?

Yes, at least, they usually start jan to jun, and is off to to jan again. So one long cycle ones a year.

Im still think that i shall do a long cycle,but i shall cut down the doses.. 250mg testo/w and 200mg Tren/w..

Have anyone tried such long cycle,and what did it look like...?

Back