NFL Official score board

Mr P

Super Moderator
It's that time of the season, name your team, mention why you think your team will be succesful this year and post up wins or losses

lol hgh is a time machine, time goes by but you still look young, so whats your team clsmth?

im a former cowboys fan, today i couldnt name 2 players on their team, stopped picking a favorite team in football a while ago, since i had sunday ticket on satellite and was betting and in betting theirs no loyalty, but that was long time ago

ill say this im thinking giants, pats, or packers ... but so is pretty much everyone id gather lol

you have a favorite ?

Denver Broncos! Succeed? 2 words, Peyton Manning! BOOM! Originally from Colorado so I am a huge Denver Fan. Now live in Idaho so huge BSU fan. I love that both my teams are not only the Broncos but are orange and blue.

After my fantasy draft the other night, it looks like I am a niners fan. Not really my intention but I ended up with Smith, V Davis, and Moss (probably a really stupid move, my last te/wr I hope he's with them all year). I loved Montana/Rice when I was a boy, so it wont kill me to root for them. They did play with a lot of heart last year!!

Back