nfl players are playing for the wrong reasons

bear77

"Last month Law called the Patriots' four-year, $26 million offer "an insult" and "a slap in the face." Law told the Globe this week that he thought negotiations would continue, but the team told him they would carry Law's $10 million salary cap figure into next season".

are you fucking kidding me? 26 mill over four years an insult. he should be shout i nthe knees. i would be more than happy to accept the league min just to get paid for doing something i love to do. what is this world coming to?

It is a buisiness, the players should be paid accordingly to what they are worth. There next game could be there last and careers dont last forever. The organizations are the ones making the real money.

MotownMuscle said:
It is a buisiness, the players should be paid accordingly to what they are worth. There next game could be there last and careers dont last forever. The organizations are the ones making the real money.

You hit it right on the head.

$$$

Well said MM. I have a few buddies in the NFL and a few that previously played. It's a business and it can be very shady. Like MM said these guys just want to get paid what they are worth. Besides being a pro athlete it's almost like your living in a different world. The things that apply to everyone else doesn't apply to you. Many may not like that but it's true.
:)

Back