No acne on gear; anyone else?

pineapple

I've noticed this on few occations. The higher my dose per week, the less acne I get. Doesnt matter which compound I use. As soon as my dose drop to 500mg or less per week, bam.

When I come off I get a nice breakout. Could very well be tied to the hormonal balance between T and E. Little accutane will keep just about anyone clean regardless of gear use. ;)

Believe it or not, I actually have never broken out with acne, during or after my cycles. I get a few here and there, but that has a lot to do with my tanning lotion and the simple fact that my ass is sweaty all the time due to the heat of tren and clen.

never, except when i wear the same skull cap at the gym or when pores are cloged to shit from dirt on a job site

my first cycle of test got my skin oily, but now with more androgenic gar like masteron and tren, it's a lot more manageable. i think skin care and prevention play into this. i

I get big without an acne breakout during cycle... BUT after I come off I usually get some minor skin irritation; and this last time it has been bad for breakouts... plus this is my 3rd cycle and first to really "show" I cheated with juice to look better by terrible breakouts on my back...

Since I've been running dutasteride, I get nary a pimple. It's pretty amazing actually when you consider finasteride gave me oily skin.

If dut didn't mess with my sex drive, I'd be singing it's praises all day long. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes...

yeah my skin is clearer on cycle then off. the only drug that seems to give me acne is proviron.
i break out when i come off too.

only acne i have is very very little(just a few dots once and a while), that just hasnt gone away yet since high school

Back