no bikes..........post up some pics guys

chevyon6s

clicked on the bike page and damn theres nothing in here....post some pics up of your bikes guys.....

im on my phone right now..post some pics up whenever i get to my computer

I'm on an 05 636, rattle can black wooh! Its cold as shit lately so I really dont ride much, if I need to slice through traffic its there though.

ive got a 07 electraglide classic HD and a 07 suzuki boulavard,
suzuki has added winsdhield,bags,gel seat,luggage rack ,power commander and k&n filter along with cobra pipes , etc.
the HD has a rush mufflers , K&N filter , power commander and more chrome than you could carry lol.

ttiwop3166585.gif

This was my 954, 3rd CBR I owned.

And the new whip 04 ZX10!!!!
I'm a highway stunter so my license is too fuct to ride ride right now. Lol
My baby's collecting dust in the garage. Lol

r6-1.jpg

r62.jpg

here is my first bike i bought...01 r6..hok tangelo pearl paint with everything polished..the usual bolt on goodies

zx6r.jpg

zx.jpg

new2.jpg

here is my 07zx6r stunt piece..hok candy green with matched rims..60 tooth sprocket.tyger shark cage,the usual shit

both-1.jpg

the twins..mary kate and ashley..
both 06 gsxr600..black one pretty much stock but i just put a shit load into the blue one...re did almost everything and just stretched it 10 inches and lowered it..post some pics up when i find em

gsxr3.jpg

gsxr4.jpg

gsxr5.jpg

some picks before i got everything on her..second pic she dirty but made that custom black housing headlight with hids..the chrome one just didnt match the bike.and the alth full floating color matched italian rotors

U got too much money homey!!! Lol
Nice bikes though.
Looks like just 2 of us here. Lol
I'm sure there's more.
I don't get down with the stunt scene much anymore.
I much prefer the "Occasional" Highway shenanigans.
Nothing like blowing mom n pops or some hotties mind with a purty BP wheelstand for a couple miles.

i like to ride on the back of my friends bikes, is that gay??

Extremely:bj: GAY!

Well I have not figured out how to upload a pic with a message i guess the tabs are hindering my judgment but as you can see I have the fastest bike ever produce out the factory! yeah you kaw guys are going to mention the 1400 but i eat them for breakfast and shit them for dinner. I never kiss and tell so noway will i every admit that im not stock but i can tell you that im in the 200mph club. this particular bike runs about 5.90 in a 1/8mile with my heavy ass (6'4 280lbs). 5.80 with my boy riding(little as shit 170lbs) all this with no juice! we have 2 more bikes both busa's 1 runs 5.60 and it has turned a 5.50's before no juice. the other one runs in the 5.10 class and has the track record in nashville for 5.05(fastest street bike) this bike has a stage 6 turbo (specially built). i will try to learn how to upload pic soon. But all the bullshit aside you guys have some good looking bikes i cant wait on the weather to warm up a little bit more. p.s. do not ride on the back of a bike with a dude unless its an extreme and i do mean extreme emergency!

Last edited:
Back