No differences from TRT?? How long does it usually take to kick in..

changeyourlife

I have been on 200mg/week of test E and it's my second week..

I have not really noticed anything at all? No strength no energy no anything..

My gear is from a good source. I figured I'd feel something by 2 weeks.. Any thoughts?

ALSO how long until I start seeing acne side effects because I KNOW it's coming..

Last edited:
give it four weeks.. test E is a long slow ester and will take a bit to build up and raise your total testosterone levels.. as for acne, it may or may not come at all, depends on hormonal balances in your body, everyone is different.

are you on legit TRT, or just a self medicated 200mg a week cycle ?

give it four weeks.. test E is a long slow ester and will take a bit to build up and raise your total testosterone levels.. as for acne, it may or may not come at all, depends on hormonal balances in your body, everyone is different.

are you on legit TRT, or just a self medicated 200mg a week cycle ?

I am self medicated but this isn't a cycle. I am staying on 200mg year round. I know I'm going to get insane acne and i'm terrified.. I was one of the extreme cases as a teen.. I'm just wondering when.. I think my skin is feeling more oily already..

I am self medicated but this isn't a cycle. I am staying on 200mg year round. I know I'm going to get insane acne and i'm terrified.. I was one of the extreme cases as a teen.. I'm just wondering when.. I think my skin is feeling more oily already..

well, 'stress hormone' is one of the factors in inducing acne ;) so I would not stress it or you'll make it worse.

are you running an AI? -- if your estrogen gets out of control this could result in acne issue as well.

apart from your normal washing,, rinse your skin twice daily with witch hazel, a natural astringent, that will help

well, 'stress hormone' is one of the factors in inducing acne ;) so I would not stress it or you'll make it worse.

are you running an AI? -- if your estrogen gets out of control this could result in acne issue as well.

apart from your normal washing,, rinse your skin twice daily with witch hazel, a natural astringent, that will help

I'm going to pick up some bulk b5 today as well.. If things get out of control like it did when I was a teen I will have no choice but to purchase some accutane.. like when I said I had bad acne I mean BAD.. I looked like Freddy Krueger.. I don't want to live with low T but I will also NEVER live with that acne again.

I have been on 200mg/week of test E and it's my second week..

I have not really noticed anything at all? No strength no energy no anything..

My gear is from a good source. I figured I'd feel something by 2 weeks.. Any thoughts?

ALSO how long until I start seeing acne side effects because I KNOW it's coming..
I'm on 4. week sustanon 500 mg and I don't feel god damn thing. Sometimes I feel happy but I think this is not from sustanon. I don't understand. Sustanon is %100 real. My morning wood is hard but my feeling is like zero. No happiness, no confidence, nothing!

Positive mental attitude is everything in life and doubly so in the world of AAS, ladies.

Test e or c are slow acting esters, so IF U R TRAINING and EATING and f k n RESTING it will manifest itself both in strength and size though even with proper ai dosage a lot of the size will be due to the muscles enhanced ability to store glycogen through water....it s your fuel. When your sore it s lactic acid you feel and that s good. Lot s of water, rest and more food...= growth.

4-6 weeks you ll be lit the fuck up unless u sit around obsessing about some skewed f k n numbers instead of slamming iron, food , pussy and go get a life. THIS is a sideshow. A place to learn. No amount of knowledge can replace a shitty attitude, poor motivation and generally whining about this and or that malady. OP surround yourself with positive lifters or join a piece of shit power shack and go there to lift not primp ( if that s the case I mean) Patience. No offense. Trying to motivate u not offend you.

I trust both my spelling and grammar were up to par for YOU ?

Positive mental attitude is everything in life and doubly so in the world of AAS, ladies.

Test e or c are slow acting esters, so IF U R TRAINING and EATING and f k n RESTING it will manifest itself both in strength and size though even with proper ai dosage a lot of the size will be due to the muscles enhanced ability to store glycogen through water....it s your fuel. When your sore it s lactic acid you feel and that s good. Lot s of water, rest and more food...= growth.

4-6 weeks you ll be lit the fuck up unless u sit around obsessing about some skewed f k n numbers instead of slamming iron, food , pussy and go get a life. THIS is a sideshow. A place to learn. No amount of knowledge can replace a shitty attitude, poor motivation and generally whining about this and or that malady. OP surround yourself with positive lifters or join a piece of shit power shack and go there to lift not primp ( if that s the case I mean) Patience. No offense. Trying to motivate u not offend you.

I trust both my spelling and grammar were up to par for YOU ?

Amen

I'm going to pick up some bulk b5 today as well.. If things get out of control like it did when I was a teen I will have no choice but to purchase some accutane.. like when I said I had bad acne I mean BAD.. I looked like Freddy Krueger.. I don't want to live with low T but I will also NEVER live with that acne again.

Why would you take something to treat the symptoms when you can prevent the problem? Acne is often caused by high estradiol when on TRT or running cycle. Just use an AI to control estradiol. Even without acne, you will need to manage estradiol as it has many other negative side effects like gyno.

If you don't know what I am talking about you probably have no business self-treating your Hypogonadism.

Get blood tests and then you never have to wonder if your TRT is working or not. Lol get use to getting blood tests because it comes with the territory of getting on TRT. Your going to have to dial in your testosterone and estrogen levels to feel great on TRT.

Get blood tests and then you never have to wonder if your TRT is working or not. Lol get use to getting blood tests because it comes with the territory of getting on TRT. Your going to have to dial in your testosterone and estrogen levels to feel great on TRT.

I know for a fact my test is real... see my recent post :(

Meh, well being and physical changes to appearance took a while for me with TRT. I even had bloods to ensure everything was g2g. 1350 TT at 250mg a week, but I also take 0.3mg Adex twice a week, and 250ius of HCG twice a week.. it will come if you manage things correctly. I'm nearing six mos. And I'd say beginning of month five I deemed my life, confidence, sharpness, and even general size, a total turnaround.

It took me 6-8 weeks to see the above effect from 500mg test. I would expect double that or more in time to see that from 200-250mg test. Some will argue half lives and say 4-5 weeks to see an effect.. it's individual based, dose based, and length under protocol for sure. Self medicating was a bad idea if you didn't know to have an AI or HCG.

I got the exact feeling of 500mg of test.. only took double the time to see it, it will come.. you're here complaining about 2 weeks, rough it out, research some more, it will get better as time goes on. People expect magic, this is no such thing.

Last edited:
Meh, well being and physical changes to appearance took a while for me with TRT. I even had bloods to ensure everything was g2g. 1350 TT at 250mg a week, but I also take 0.3mg Adex twice a week, and 250ius of HCG twice a week.. it will come if you manage things correctly. I'm nearing six mos. And I'd say beginning of month five I deemed my life, confidence, sharpness, and even general size, a total turnaround.

It took me 6-8 weeks to see the above effect from 500mg test. I would expect double that or more in time to see that from 200-250mg test. Some will argue half lives and say 4-5 weeks to see an effect.. it's individual based, dose based, and length under protocol for sure. Self medicating was a bad idea if you didn't know to have an AI or HCG.

I got the exact feeling of 500mg of test.. only took double the time to see it, it will come.. you're here complaining about 2 weeks, rough it out, research some more, it will get better as time goes on. People expect magic, this is no such thing.

Good point here. I had the same outcome. Not only that but running the lesser dose on a TRT protocol had me feeling much better in general, than on 500mg.

I know for a fact my test is real... see my recent post :(

he did not doubt that your test was real.. he said wither your TRT protocol is working or not,, there is more to it then just 'real test',, in fact you can be injecting 'real test' and feel worse

Back