No love for Test P?

Bevo

I see a lot of people going on cycles using test c or test e but i myself am one who has used both but after some research test p actually looks very enticing other than the pinning eod, what other limitations does it have? And why have i not seen too much love for it on the boards?

Brother alot of people do not like prop cause it causes irritation at the point of injection in alot of users moreso than other tests, One guy in my gym pinned his left quad and wow his reaction was to never pin quads again. I use it and find the strength gains which is why I use it strongman training to be sensational.

Long esters are easier for most to manage. The majority of people you see asking questions and posting about cycles and advice are new to using, in which case a long ester is easier.

There is no benefit or a bad side. The ester simply determines the number of injects that you need each week to maintain stable blood levels.

Test is the hormone, so each one is the exact same thing and will produce the same results and sides, then the ester(p,c,e) is attached to determine it's half life.

There is a lot of internet bs saying prop is usedto cut and E/C are used to bulk. It's non sense. Prop is used in precomp cutting cycles, especially the last few weeks so it can clear your system faster while continuing the use of other drugs to dry you out as much as possible.

Also there is mo such thing as "kicking in". All esters begin to release and elevate blood levels in 24-48 hours, prop is a shorter ester, so initially it can increase blood levels to a higher point a little faster but eventually the long esters build higher serum levels overall.

Either way it takes time to build muscle so don't believe that you can use prop and have results much faster than E/C.

I use prop quite a bit, but it's no different from E/C so just pick what's convenient for you, but with all, 2 injects per week minimum to stabilize serum levels and reduce sides, prop a minimum of 3 x.

So you can control your test blood levels with test e and test c by pinning twice a week instead of once? That was one of the benefits that i read of test p more control over your hormonal level in regards to test

There are guys who will use no other test than prop because they love it so much!

I personally love to finish a cyle off running prop since it allows me to start post cycle therapy (pct) just a few day after my last inection as opposed to 2-3 weeks with the longer estered test.

There are guys who will use no other test than prop because they love it so much!

I personally love to finish a cyle off running prop since it allows me to start pct just a few day after my last inection as opposed to 2-3 weeks with the longer estered test.

So if you do that you would finish your test e or c one week and the next 2 weeks jet do test p eod is that what your saying?

I personally love to finish a cyle off running prop since it allows me to start pct just a few day after my last inection as opposed to 2-3 weeks with the longer estered test.

X's 2 on both replies.

So if you do that you would finish your test e or c one week and the next 2 weeks jet do test p eod is that what your saying?
i like to run it a bit longer as in 3-4 weeks and i will not let the test e or c fully clear before adding the prop because prop also has a kick in time of 7-10 days for me.

I LOVE prop. And for that matter, all the short esters. The pinning get old towards the end of a 15-20wk run but i still prefer short esters. They HIT quicker and CLEAR sooner.

Heard it time and time again. Test is test. The only difference is the ester attached to it. As stated before, prop is merely for convenience of clearing out faster whereas E or cyp require less frequent injections. After that it comes down to personal preference.

Vets... What's your opinion on strength though?
I read somewhere before that prop is the strongest(mg vs. mg), then E/C (within a percent), decanoate, undecanoate

I've been running prop EOD for over 6 weeks now with no pip.

I chose to use prop for my upcoming cycle because of timing and wanting to shorten the total cycle length(including post cycle therapy (pct)). I'm traveling and don't want to have to take gear with me.. Using prop lets me be on for an extra week and a half and still be finished with post cycle therapy (pct) the same date!

Last edited:
My fall bulker will only be prop. I dont get the prop pain alot of guys do and I kinda enjoy pinning (no better way to start the day!)

One main reason I am going to run it is Im gonna try and run 1000 mg/week which is way more than I have done. This way if I have side effects that start to get unmanageable I can drop down quicker... or if I get ballsy I can bump to 1200 :insane:

Also the quicker PCT and shorter detection time are always an added bonus!

My fall bulker will only be prop. I dont get the prop pain alot of guys do and I kinda enjoy pinning (no better way to start the day!)

One main reason I am going to run it is Im gonna try and run 1000 mg/week which is way more than I have done. This way if I have side effects that start to get unmanageable I can drop down quicker... or if I get ballsy I can bump to 1200 :insane:

Also the quicker PCT and shorter detection time are always an added bonus!

I hope you do ok on that much TEST. When i have run 1000 plus a week , i get sides like most people describe the sides from TREN. I get night sweats like crazy, weird ass dreams, hot flashes, anxiety, and i'm hot and sweaty all the time. I get little or no sides below 800.

Back