No Results Test E EQ Cycle

Mtxdude

I' am on week 6 of a 12 week cycle. Running 600 Test E and 600 Eq a week. Working one muscle a day for 1 hour to an 1 1/2 dending on muscle. Eating right(Alot),sleeping a good 8 to 9 hours a night and drinking my protien shakes. I havent seen or felt any good gains or a strength increase. Been lifting a solid 2 years and this is my first cyle. Any one have any ideas on why I am not seeing anything. Or am i just jumping the gun and need to be patient!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I' am on week 6 of a 12 week cycle. Running 600 Test E and 600 Eq a week. Working one muscle a day for 1 hour to an 1 1/2 dending on muscle. Eating right(Alot),sleeping a good 8 to 9 hours a night and drinking my protien shakes. I havent seen or felt any good gains or a strength increase. Been lifting a solid 2 years and this is my first cyle. Any one have any ideas on why I am not seeing anything. Or am i just jumping the gun and need to be patient!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

if you were eating a lot as you say you should have gained weight even if your off cycle. MOST people overestimate how much food they are getting. eat to grow bro.

Hey bro I'm in the same boat.
I'm on Test-e 500mg week and EQ 400mg week, D-bol 30mg day.
Running a 18 week cycle.
The test-e is the only product that doesn't seem to be kicking in.
My diet is at it's best and the gym as well.

Everyone who has commented above me is Correct
But it can be a cause of all things.. you cant just say its food.
but its the most COMMON error when it comes to cycles.
We are all constantly learning everyday when it comes to training, even some of the pros are still learning how there body's work and getting pre-pared for comps.
Recently Kai Greene fucked up and didnt cut enough according to the comments.
Kai greene has been bodybuilding since he was about 20 years old (i read an article on him how he used to skip school to train)

What everyone is trying to say, On cycle.. you need more food.
You know what works for your body, but when your on cycle its a little different, everything isnt 100% the same.
Your either bulking, or cutting.. dont try and do both.. its not worth the time and effort.
When i was a kid, i did my first bulk when i was 16, i went from 85kg-90kg in 10weeks, i looked fat, but i was big.. people noticed, my brother told me i was getting bigger.. my cousins looked at me and stared for a couple of seconds trying to make out if that is me.

When i lost that weight, i was more bigger/defined.. i could see it myself.
I went from skinny twig, to fat/bulky twig, to Lean/muscle twig :D
It seems that you gotta workout and gain weight to build muscle man, dont compare yourself to a pro, they are born to train.. and its genetics.
I train everyday with my mate from school when we were 16, he grew and i didnt.. he was even using my routines, i showed him everything, i have the knowledge.. but not the genetics or the test levels.. i actually wanted to kill-myself for this reason, its very depressing giving up your whole life for nothing.
Just eat bro, gain an extra 5-15kg in the next 15weeks.
Get on mass shakes with 70+grams of protein, thats what your body needs! protein on cycle from mass shakes will build muscle 100%, your getting nearly your whole daily intake of protein from one shake.. 2 of them a day + steaks/chicken/tuna/rice/fish/home made burgers/skim milk/egg whites/beef..

All i can recommend while your on cycle is that you eat like you wanna get fat, and workout hard with dropsets.. if you cant build muscle doing that.. then your not eating enough or training hard enough.. or bodybuilding isnt for you.

All of you on cycle need to read what i said, seriously.
I have been suffering from Test levels@170-250 (low)
I did a cycle of EQ,Winstrol,Primo and i went to only 600test.
I bulked at 600test and i was stronger then most people, bigger..
Eat guys, you will understand once you do it..
Your whole experince with bodybuilding/eating will change once you do this.. it really opens your mind about everything.

I agree with the fact that you have to eat to gain muscle and weight but you should be gaining weight from water retention alone. I am in a similar situation I got shit online for the first time test cyp w/d-bol kicker. running 500for the test and 40 on the d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I felt little or nothing of the d-bol (pumps good overall feeling) I did have a slight strength gain. With the cyp the same. Now i can see my body reacting badly to either the d-bol or cyp but not both. I have people telling me your not eating or sleeping enough. I ate so much I got fat ran the d-bol an extra week and slept as I normally do. I have done cycles before and was eating like shit and drinking 20 beers a night and had huge gains. I wasn't evan hitting it hard in the gym. Now my diet is on point I'm two years sober and my workout on point and its my fault cause i'm not eating enough? Lol I'm beging to think that all this shit you get from certain websites are all bunk and weak as hell and they are hoping you work hard in the gym and eat alot and don't notice. Test is test and the only times I haven't seen people make noticable gains is when they hardly worked out. You could still tell they were on the shit too with the bloated moon face. I'm going back to my guy in the gym he may be expensive but the shit works. God knows what I have been putting in my ass and delts for the last 10 weeks.

Hey Nitszo , I really enjoyed your thoughts on Test-e,EQ post.

Would you mind looking over this plan I have and give me your input?

The more I ponder on my diet I'm sure I'm not eating enough.
The last time I did Test-e I blowed up and really didn't look that good and didn't take it the smartest way. I was strong as hell and I really hurt my self and had to stop.
Now year's later I've taking a step back and read up more on the products and giving it a smarter approach.

Now this cycle I'm not feel the same pump or feelings like before and really not sure only if I got some low gear or the Test-e isn't good at all. I spent a lot of time finding this gear and had people saying good things about them. Wildcat labs,

This is my new approach.

Cycle, 18 weeks
Test-e 500 week
EQ 400 week
D-bol 30mg day

Cardio 30 to 45 minutes a day.5 days a week and sometime the weekend. Stair stepper,
I figured this would help with slowing down water retention.
Weights Monday thu Thursday. Two muscle groups a day.

The look I'm going for is a soild and lean look.

My diet, 6:30 Cooked one cup of oatmeal and two plan brown tost.

8:00 or 9:00 one chicken breast cup of untooked broccoli and one small baked potato dry.

12:00 same

3:00 same without potato

Fruit

6:00 gym

8:30 or 9:00 three chicken breast one cup broccoli and maybe one small dry potato.

10:30 or 11:00 bed

My work keep's me from eating more as I cant stop like I'd like.

I'm 33years old 6'1 and now on five week in cycle 216 pounds.
Before cycle I was 220 and not in that good of shape.
I went down form 220 to 200 and I'm coming back up with a better look then before.
I feel it's the cardio cutting down my fat.

I really feel I would look better if I really new how and what I should eat and under stand how this really works.

I hope I didn't bore you with this.
I just need to hear it from someone that know's what there talking about.

P.s I've never wrote something like this before and this took a lot for me to pice together.

thanks

my training partner just came off a sus and eq cycle 12 week. 600 sus 500 eq.

most of his gains started around week 6 he finished about 10-12kg heavier bf went up a bit

The look I'm going for is a soild and lean look.

My diet, 6:30 Cooked one cup of oatmeal and two plan brown tost.

8:00 or 9:00 one chicken breast cup of untooked broccoli and one small baked potato dry.

12:00 same

3:00 same without potato

Fruit

6:00 gym

8:30 or 9:00 three chicken breast one cup broccoli and maybe one small dry potato.

10:30 or 11:00 bed

My work keep's me from eating more as I cant stop like I'd like.

thanks

No eggs in the morning????

I would add eggs and scrap the toast. I know oatmeal and toast are fast and easy, but I buy about 2 dozen eggs and hardboil em all. Oatmeal and eggs are a great breakfast. If your trying to stay lean Just eat the whites or only 1 yoke.

Best thing I can say is go under the "Diet Section" of the forums and find this dude named 3J. You'll learn so much from him.

Last edited:
No eggs in the morning????

I would add eggs and scrap the toast. I know oatmeal and toast are fast and easy, but I buy about 2 dozen eggs and hardboil em all. Oatmeal and eggs are a great breakfast. If your trying to stay lean Just eat the whites or only 1 yoke.

Best thing I can say is go under the "Diet Section" of the forums and find this dude named 3J. You'll learn so much from him.

Thanks for the info,

I know I need to make more time for making egg's that for sure.

I know one thing..EQ makes me wanna eat everything in the fridge..and my dogs food. If you have any question on the legitamacy of the EQ, the annoying hunger is a good sign it's real. IMO

Back