Nomad Labs

Metalfist888

Watsup guys, I'm sure I can ask this question here.
Has anybody here heard of Nomad Labs and what are you're thoughts of there products??

Sweet, please let me know.

2 years ago there was a thread about it here.

good feedbacks... from the users but ther's a long time.

it's a standard ugl. never seen a complete range. i guess it's now a private labs. it mean they are not open for everybody... it mean you have search about. it mean i hate it.

the private labs which are no open to customers and critics, are all suspect for me!

this is a prop 200, which is clearly chrystalized.
it a have to be a sh*ty chemist, to not able to brew correctly a simple testo!!

Last edited:
Nomad labs

Personally never used them,heard alote of good feedback though,I had contacted them once also and they said they only ship to south africa.

this is a prop 200, which is clearly chrystalized.
it a have to be a sh*ty chemist, to not able to brew correctly a simple testo!!

LOL, making Test Prop hold at 200mg/ml is not easy. Believe me.

The only knock I've ever heard on Nomad was that. It is honestly one of the best brands I've ever gotten my hands on... potent, painless, and professional looking. The hard part is getting your hands on it. There was a guy on the board who used to supply but he went scammer... He's a fucking scumbag. If you can get it for a reasonable price, you will NOT be disappointed.

LOL, making Test Prop hold at 200mg/ml is not easy. Believe me.

The only knock I've ever heard on Nomad was that. It is honestly one of the best brands I've ever gotten my hands on... potent, painless, and professional looking. The hard part is getting your hands on it. There was a guy on the board who used to supply but he went scammer... He's a fucking scumbag. If you can get it for a reasonable price, you will NOT be disappointed.

Parker something?? not? Well it looks good... as you said when you could have your hand on it.

i've seen some in poland. don't know if they are copy or real.

anyway, there site is unactive and with a password and bla bla you know what, right?

i realy be wary about UGL brand which came as private.

they are always prey by scammers... that the reason i hate that way.

200ml prop/ml is not common true... true.

Yea I'm from South Africa and my contact gets Nomad Lab gear and that's the reason I was asking, I'm on the Nomad Anavar (var) at the moment and just wanted to know your guys thoughts. Awesome, good to hear some positive feedback. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

I have used their test suspension and when I can get it through the needle in to my body it does work very well. The lab has a good rep here in the UK. I was told it is sold in pharmacies in China as it is licensed their but over here they stick a lablel on it saying it is for veterinary use only.

Parker something?? not? Well it looks good... as you said when you could have your hand on it.

200ml prop/ml is not common true... true.

Yes, Parker was the bros name... Confirmed scammer.

Making 200mg/ml Prop hold is not easy by any means, it takes a lot of solvent and some very pure Prop powder.

Yes, Parker was the bros name... Confirmed scammer.

Making 200mg/ml Prop hold is not easy by any means, it takes a lot of solvent and some very pure Prop powder.

LOL.. that name brings back memories. Ya, him and Thoms went "scum bag" around the same time. Sad!

Yea I'm from South Africa and my contact gets Nomad Lab gear and that's the reason I was asking, I'm on the Nomad Anavar (var) at the moment and just wanted to know your guys thoughts. Awesome, good to hear some positive feedback. I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.
Okay sweet I also live in south africa, johannesburg/sandton, need to know what are the real colours of d-bol pills by nomad labs, cos I have blue ones with one strip down the middle and 10mg is this real?

Metalfist

Do u know whom I can contact in the JHB area to get some?

Back